Tyler Byrd ---Where is he now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I was one of those that was really butt hurt about losing him when we REALLY needed CBs at the time...

Looked like a stud at the US Army all american game with that TD! Future looked bright for him!

But what can you say when you follow your idiot friends advice and move from your true money position to WR.... I hope we print out his achievements in college and show recruits going forward

Last edited:
I was one of those that was really butt hurt about losing him when we REALLY needed CBs at the time...

Looked like a stud at the US Army all american game with that TD! Future looked bright for him!

But what can you say when you follow your idiot friends advice and move from your true money position to WR.... I hope we print out his achievements in college and show recruits going forward

We should....as soon as he has an achievement.

Advertisement
After I saw that gargantuan outie of a belly button, DID NOT WANT. That's some extra terrestrial stuff.

Lol....as a Hurricane fan from Tennessee, I find joy in seeing him chilling on the sidelines. He definitely has great physical tools. Rumph would have developed him into an NFL player.
Great "physical tools?

Like you know first-hand?

What have you seen?

Someone said he "balled out at the A-A game"?

Not sure what that means...

I'm straight but I think some on here might be interested.

Now I see somebody here describes being "butt-hurt" due to Mr. Byrd.

I can only imagine...

Advertisement
Great "physical tools?

Like you know first-hand?

What have you seen?

Someone said he "balled out at the A-A game"?

Not sure what that means...

I'm straight but I think some on here might be interested.

Now I see somebody here describes being "butt-hurt" due to Mr. Byrd.

I can only imagine...

His showermates marvel at his girth.

Who is Tyler Byrd and what connection does he have to our Hurricanes?

The original must-have DB named Ty... (Tyson Campbell and Tyrique Stevenson) of yesteryear who was supposed to balance the force & challenge the empire (Bama). Each cycle the fandom overrates & obsesses over one.

Never understood the infatuation with the kid.

This kid actually visited Miami just a few days before NSD and picked out his locker then bolted to Tenn. Think Antoine Smith and Jon Capel

Advertisement
He was nothing compared to Travonte Valentine.

Advertisement
Dp_SS2pWwAEr6eT.jpg-large.jpeg

Lol! Pruitt moved Tyler Byrdshît back to DB again and now sent his boy Callme Feels **** from RB to cornerback. Now here's a guy in Byrdshît that might well have been a high draft pick as a DB next week had he come to Miami. Karma's a bîtch.

You can’t get in the way of love man it is what it is.
When 2 people want to be together there’s nothing you can do about it. Now they’re together on D. It was destiny.

Dude's best friend must have the magic booty hole, gotta be something to throw away millions of dollars and living with a bunch of uncle-brothers for 4 years..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back