Tyler Byrd ---Where is he now

Status
Not open for further replies.

jjpuppet

Recruit
Premium
Just looked him up, Butch Jones moved him to wide receiver. When Pruitt took over he moved him back to defensive back ,After a month Pruitt moved him back to Receiver . Several articles have labeled him a bust. Funny how that works itself out.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
dude would have been a success here. he made his bed and now he has to sleep in it. Banda would have done wonders for him!

Advertisement
Lol....as a Hurricane fan from Tennessee, I find joy in seeing him chilling on the sidelines. He definitely has great physical tools. Rumph would have developed him into an NFL player.

Advertisement
We seem to not do well in recruiting high school seniors who are older than the coaches recruiting them.

LOL. I think JoeJax is a year older then his class but I get your point. Dionte Mullins didn't pan out and he was older then his class.

That said, this couldn't have happened to a bigger POS. Byrd not only played us but $hitted on us on his way out the door. Challenged Redwine and Cager to a fight on social media after they called him out for being a bytch for what he did..

I did wish him a horrible career and it came true. Hope he has fun getting picked up as a UFA, getting cut and having to move back to Knoxville (you know he wont show his face around Naples again), marries some UT "becky" alum and works at her fathers candy shop as a "manager in training" for the rest of his days.

LOL. I think JoeJax is a year older then his class but I get your point. Dionte Mullins didn't pan out and he was older then his class.

That said, this couldn't have happened to a bigger POS. Byrd not only played us but $hitted on us on his way out the door. Challenged Redwine and Cager to a fight on social media after they called him out for being a bytch for what he did..

I did wish him a horrible career and it came true. Hope he has fun getting picked up as a UFA, getting cut and having to move back to Knoxville (you know he wont show his face around Naples again), marries some UT "becky" alum and works at her fathers candy shop as a "manager in training" for the rest of his days.

I think he will be a UFA in the same way I am a UFA. No team will draft either of us, and no team will even look at us to bring into the facilities. I just can't see how a player who sat the bench and had like 5 catches his entire career at Tennessee is going to get looked at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back