Tyler Baron DE

Well Done Reaction GIF

Advertisement
If we pull off all three, this is easily the best DL in the ACC and probably top 3 in the country.

DE: Bain, Baron, Lightfoot
DT: Harmon, CJ Clark, Moten, Artavius
DT: Barrow, Marley Cook, Scott, Horton
DE: Mesidor, Alston, Blount, McConathy

Sounds way too good to be true. If we do it, I'm taking out a 2nd mortgage and putting it on the canes winning the ACC.

If we pull off all three, this is easily the best DL in the ACC and probably top 3 in the country.

Sounds way too good to be true. If we do it, I'm taking out a 2nd mortgage and putting it on the canes winning the ACC.

But Wayne and JHH left and we decided to fold the program? You telling me we byke?

Advertisement

Gore?

**** development

Guidry wants to rotate in so many DLs that it doesn’t matter who is the first off the bench. Forget all the nonsense.

Baron, Bain, Alston & Mesidor will be arguing about who stole who’s sack rather than who’s taking 1st snap. Get everyone healthy, keep everyone refreshed and constantly have someone not gasping for air in between plays

Advertisement
Don't think it works that way with transfers. These things are typically done or close to being done before they get to campus

I don’t know. These DTs in particular seem to be reliving their HS recruiting days and making the rounds to see who gives them the best offer. At least from the outside looking in.

Allegedly he needs special cleats for his feet now because he’s dealt with multiple foot injuries.

I’m not saying he’s injury prone like others have, but that’s not the best news regarding someone you’re supposed to be very reliant on
I have no idea but just throwing this out there. Maybe he had a Grant Hill type injury and they finally have it fixed. idk .

Advertisement
Honestly, I would love it if he was b/c he is a talent. But the reality is that recurring foot problems never lead to good things for a big guy. Especially if he can't find a shoe for his foot!! lol
Thought I read on here that they found a shoe or had one made just for him . idk.

Thought I read on here that they found a shoe or had one made just for him . idk.

That’s what he told the media during Spring camp. Custom made shoe to protect his foot from further injury. I think he should be good to go.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back