Tyler Baron DE

Question: If I asked you to rate the top 100 players in CFB, you would have Tyler Baron on that list?
Hold up one second.

Did you actually watch his games or highlights? Or are you taking this hard stance off his game log stats?

Forget the top 100 standard, you saying you wouldn't take him on this team?

Boy, if you have these thoughts about this kid, I'm dying to go back and get your thoughts on Thomas Gore and Anthony Campbell lol.

Advertisement
Hold up one second.

Did you actually watch his games or highlights? Or are you taking this hard stance off his game log stats?

Forget the top 100 standard, you saying you wouldn't take him on this team?

Boy, if you have these thoughts about this kid, I'm dying to go back and get your thoughts on Thomas Gore and Anthony Campbell lol.
Go ahead.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm curious of the NIL $$ player-for-player comparison to Jaden Wayne.

I assume Wayne got a stack...how much more of his slot would it take to be the highest and best for Baron?

My assumption is not much. But curious to those that would know. A premium for Baron, but how much of a premium v. the Top 100 freshman?

I assume Wayne got a stack...how much more of his slot would it take to be the highest and best for Baron?

My assumption is not much. But curious to those that would know. A premium for Baron, but how much of a premium v. the Top 100 freshman?
We lost Wayne + Kelly at EDGE, so from that positional perspective, yeah there is enough NIL for Baron at EDGE for sure. But It's also been said Wayne was getting a cut in NIL this year if he were to remain...

But we also are likely going to have to pay more at RB for Martinez (even after accounting for loss of Citizen, Parish, and Chaney), about to have to drop massive bag on DT or two (likely much more than we were spending on JHH), and I'd also expect WR + CB to be very costly... So net we're talking about spending a lot more now than we were pre-spring which is why it's not just Wayne+Kellys NIL for a new EDGE.

Advertisement
This kid n Martinez are the only needle movers imo. All the other stuff is w.e.
Wait so you you think the 2 DT's from Mich ST don't move the needle even though DT is a major need.

Over It Abandon Thread GIF

If Wayne and JHH both had solid NIL that should get you at least in the game for Harmon and Baron -

Advertisement
Is Baron the best Edge in the portal? That's hard to believe.
It was Hayes but he went to Colorado. Baron is the best currently available.

I don't get the hate. People questioning his sack total? Bain had 7.5 sacks. Do you know how many sacks our next edge rusher had? 1 and we played some ****** teams. He also had 10.5 TFL. Bain had 6. The next DE after that had 3.

Advertisement
Back