Tyler Baron DE

Ok wait..I thought you couldnt transfer from SEC to SEC?? Was this some chess move to get around that rule by him with the "transferring to Louisville" thing? If so, that is pretty genius..

The Rule doesn’t outright ban intraconference transferring.

But you have to declare by February 1. So it only bans intraconference transferring within the spring window.

So the Rule would be/was irrelevant to Baron, since he left before February 1.

Advertisement
This dude would be a major grab. Id imagine since he almost went to Ole **** out of
Portal last time he ends up there unless Mario can get to him.

Also people crapping on his production in league, do they know 2nd half of ACC play Rueben Bain had 11 tackles, 2 TFL, and 1 sack.

N. C. State
FSU
Louisville
Boston College

You dont stockpile stats every game, and alot of players have a game or 2 that prop up their season stats.

Baron would be one of better DEs in ACC.

Bain
Galotte
Rucker
Mesidor
Peyton
Parker
Baron

This group would be better and more talented. Must get. Also must get the two Michigan St DT's and I'll be satisfied with the DL going in to the season
You want both MSU DTs? So do I but that's not very realistic imo. Getting one Sparty DT plus Kent St. DT CJ. West and Tyler Baron would be an epic haul and would galvanize the DL.

Suspicious Kenan Thompson GIF by Saturday Night Live
Screenshot 2024-04-24 at 10.44.57 AM.png

Mesidor gotta come off the bench and training room to be a starter. You tell this kid hes a starter for him to come in....forget all that other stuff
Yea if u can get Baron he can push mesidor mesidor has to prove he can stay healthy

Advertisement
This dude had only one sack (vs A&M) in conference play.

I remember watching the Brady 6 ESPN documentary, where each QB taken in the draft before Brady was analyzed. And the part of the documentary where Spurgeon Winn was selected, and seeing Ron Jaworski's response to the Browns taking Winn over Brady.

That's how I feel about CIS whenever someone enters the portal. Tyler Baron flat out sucks. If this guy was a player, UT would have certainly locked him up. They are not hurting for money. Big pass.
The dude was rated the 70th-best player of 2024 lol. If you actually watched his tape, you would see how much of an impact he made. He is graded out very well

Advertisement
He is referring to CBS’ recent report, rating the top 100 players already in CFB.

He’s good. Top 100 good. High impact player at a position of need. Ole Miss will be lucky to have him back.
Question: If I asked you to rate the top 100 players in CFB, you would have Tyler Baron on that list?

I see your reading comprehension skills are lacking lol
dude, don't be an a-hole because I disagree with you. You said he graded out top 70 player. Without any other information, I assumed you meant recruiting rankings. But then you edited your comment, which I didn't originally see, and you said he graded out very well (without providing any qualifying information). So, I provided two screen shots of his production the past two years. He wasn't productive for his team against good competition. He was non-existent in games against the SEC.

Advertisement
Advertisement
dude, don't be an a-hole because I disagree with you. You said he graded out top 70 player. Without any other information, I assumed you meant recruiting rankings. But then you edited your comment, which I didn't originally see, and you said he graded out very well (without providing any qualifying information). So, I provided two screen shots of his production the past two years. He wasn't productive for his team against good competition. He was non-existent in games against the SEC.
I literally said he was the 70th best player for 2024. Why would you think I was talking about high school haha. How could he be a 24 recruit when he played last season. I only edited a typo too. 4 of his 6 sacks were against power 4 competition. Had more than 2 tackles in every SEC game. He was Tennessee’s most talented defensive lineman, and was getting double teamed frequently. He’s clearly an upgrade from Kelly and Wayne

Advertisement
Back