Tyler Aronson, QB ‘24

Advertisement
Trying to get the new staff to look into Danny O'Neil at Indianapolis Cathedral HS. He's very interested in Miami, got an offer from Toledo in the summer and had recent visits to Cinci, Mich St and Purdue and has ND, FSU, WVU and a few other large programs on him.

Top 50 program nationally and they have the toughest schedule in the Midwest yearly. He outplayed Aronson at the Adidas Freshman All-American game/week last year per the QB coach there. Totaled 43 TDs and only 2 picks this year. Their program recently had Terry McLaurin and Pete Werner drafted and Emil Ekiyor at Bama is next in line so they're legit.

A QB that Miami should look at got an offer from Toledo. Miami is looking at Toledo's HC for their OC opening.

Interested GIF by reactionseditor

A QB that Miami should look at got an offer from Toledo. Miami is looking at Toledo's HC for their OC opening.

Interested GIF by reactionseditor
Was at FSU today, I think his recruitment will blow up this spring. I've known him since he was a 5th or 6th grader and I was still finishing undergrad, but I'd put his football IQ on par with Kaaya's when he enrolled as a freshman. Needs to keep growing and add weight but I see a lot of the college versions of baker mayfield and zach Wilson in his game

Advertisement
The kid can sling it. He made some impressive throws. He knows where to place the ball. There were a couple throws where he led his receiver away from defenders so not to put the ball in jeopardy of being picked. He doesn't have a cannon but his arm is strong enough to make the necessary thows. He's still growing so I expect him to get stronger. I would love to know his measureables.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Sheesh didn't expect that but we should get a big national arm hopefully

Advertisement
Back