Tyler Aronson, QB ‘24

Advertisement
Advertisement
Last edited:
So you showing me something I didn’t even know was out yet when you accused me of using that something is “shating” on me? @RVACane is this what chise’s wounded warriors used to be about right?
Those guys were usually people he annihilated and they held grudges and followed him around the board taking shots at him or popped up randomly to do that. Is this someone you’ve annihilated who’s been following you around from thread to thread taking shots?

Those guys were usually people he annihilated and they held grudges and followed him around the board taking shots at him or popped up randomly to do that. Is this someone you’ve annihilated who’s been following you around from thread to thread taking shots?
I honestly don’t remember. All I know is that he follows me around talking ****. That part I do know.

We had another highly recruited *** back in the 90’s I think. Brian hochman? Oline from cali I think. Was a bust.

Advertisement
Another QB Miami needs to be on...also currently a sophomore. Dude can run and throw and has pretty dang good mechanics for a HS kid, let alone a sophomore.

Prentiss Noland 6'3 190
Langston Hughes HS, Atlanta GA

His team just lost to perennial Georgia power Buford 21-20. Langston Hughes missed a FG to end the game.

Tyler is an outstanding prospect, but this guy should be on the radar as well.

Advertisement
My take on the whole posse vs aronson debate is both are gonna be studs.

Posse- ur big qb big arm very accurate and can run well but he rarely goes to a second progression and he at times goes blind in the pocket and locks on a receiver also plays against weak talent

Aronson- smaller qb of the 2 strong arm more mobile but tends to play for the big play a bit much and keeps ball loose in his hands

IMO I go aronson right now I would love to see posse transfer and player better talent then it would be easier to judge

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back