Tyler Aronson, QB ‘24

Advertisement
Kid loved Lashlee. His pops is someone to watch. Great kid. Big body. Some coaches feel he’s a little goofy.

The RB is a must. He’s no joke.

They have a freshman OL who will be a high 4 star kid. He’s really good too.

Expect Posse to end up at Columbus.

Right now Aronson is the better QB. Posse has the NFL body, but his game play is subpar. Pace did play a very difficult schedule, but Pace is a cluster**** and that probably didn’t help Posse’ development. Aronson is much more mature and plays at a very stable program, but Benjamin does play a weak schedule.

We faced Posse twice….both games he didn’t make it to the half. We played Aronson once and he threw for over 300 yards and 4 tds…we beat them both, but Aronson gave us a big scare.

Advertisement
The throw @1:15 on his Sophomore highlights was most impressive to me.

His arm talent really stands out, his style of play is similar to the TX gunslingers that I always drool over lol.

He reminds me of Nick Mullens at Southern Miss in terms of arm talent.

@DMoney I know he’s only a Sophomore, but do you have a comp for him or is it too early to make one?

Good question. I want to see him live first. Mullens is an interesting name. Went back and pulled his HUDL and there are similarities at that level:

It’s the quick release in conjunction with a live arm, that made me think of Mullens.

Aronson looks to have a higher upside, but for a kid as young as him I tend not to loft too much on’em with a big name comparison.

Looking forward to seeing his Junior season.

Trying to get the new staff to look into Danny O'Neil at Indianapolis Cathedral HS. He's very interested in Miami, got an offer from Toledo in the summer and had recent visits to Cinci, Mich St and Purdue and has ND, FSU, WVU and a few other large programs on him.

Top 50 program nationally and they have the toughest schedule in the Midwest yearly. He outplayed Aronson at the Adidas Freshman All-American game/week last year per the QB coach there. Totaled 43 TDs and only 2 picks this year. Their program recently had Terry McLaurin and Pete Werner drafted and Emil Ekiyor at Bama is next in line so they're legit.

Advertisement
Trying to get the new staff to look into Danny O'Neil at Indianapolis Cathedral HS. He's very interested in Miami, got an offer from Toledo in the summer and had recent visits to Cinci, Mich St and Purdue and has ND, FSU, WVU and a few other large programs on him.

Top 50 program nationally and they have the toughest schedule in the Midwest yearly. He outplayed Aronson at the Adidas Freshman All-American game/week last year per the QB coach there. Totaled 43 TDs and only 2 picks this year. Their program recently had Terry McLaurin and Pete Werner drafted and Emil Ekiyor at Bama is next in line so they're legit.

There were 2 qb coaches at the Freshman All American game. One was Danny’s private qb coach, lol. 247 did a brief write up after the game and their opinion differed. Not that any QB should be judged on an All American game or Trevor Lawrence would have been considered a flop…..

Last edited:
There were 2 qb coaches at the Freshman All American game. One was Danny’s private qb coach, lol. 247 did a brief write up after the game and their opinion differed. Not that any QB should be judged on an All American game or Trevor Lawrence would have been considered a flop…..
Aronson wasn't written up by 247 after that game but Danny was mentioned, but I agree a game as freshmen isn't indicative of their future performances, just the only stage they've both been on at the same time so far

Aronson wasn't written up by 247 after that game but Danny was mentioned, but I agree a game as freshmen isn't indicative of their future performances, just the only stage they've both been on at the same time so far
Ivins commented about all 4 QBs but that’s irrelevant. But that may have been on a message board.

I’m sure both kids look a lot different a year later!

Last edited:
The throw @1:15 on his Sophomore highlights was most impressive to me.

His arm talent really stands out, his style of play is similar to the TX gunslingers that I always drool over lol.

He reminds me of Nick Mullens at Southern Miss in terms of arm talent.

@DMoney I know he’s only a Sophomore, but do you have a comp for him or is it too early to make one?
Maybe it's the number but his game reminds me a bit of TVD's - mostly the ability to change speeds and different arm angles.

Advertisement
Advertisement
So you showing me something I didn’t even know was out yet when you accused me of using that something is “shating” on me? @RVACane is this what chise’s wounded warriors used to be about right?

No, him showing you something that you literally right before that post said didn't exist is ****ting on you.

Between this kid, Posse, and Vitor Belfort's son, the future of the QB position down here looks bright. And that's not considering any kids that can rise through the ranks...
We have been producing solid QB’s for some time now in South Florida. Bridgewater, Tyler Huntley, Mike White, and Lamar Jackson have all started games in the NFL this year. Stephen Morris and Jacory Harris were actually 2 of the better QB’s we’ve had over the last 20 years. Thad Lewis is another QB who had a pretty solid career at Duke.

Expect Posse to end up at Columbus.

Right now Aronson is the better QB. Posse has the NFL body, but his game play is subpar. Pace did play a very difficult schedule, but Pace is a cluster**** and that probably didn’t help Posse’ development. Aronson is much more mature and plays at a very stable program, but Benjamin does play a weak schedule.

We faced Posse twice….both games he didn’t make it to the half. We played Aronson once and he threw for over 300 yards and 4 tds…we beat them both, but Aronson gave us a big scare.
Where do you coach at?

Advertisement
Back