Tyler’s Van Dimes from 2021

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
My first thought was Vanna White

Amazing how that works
Back in 97, my roommate in the UK ran across it while flipping channels. We had satellite tv and it was on one of the German channels. Apparently Sunday night was softcore **** night for them.

Advertisement
Back in 97, my roommate in the UK ran across it while flipping channels. We had satellite tv and it was on one of the German channels. Apparently Sunday night was softcore **** night for them.
This is relatable

If the weather was right we could pick up a channel from Canada back in the day that was the same on Saturday nights

Back when we had to work for it

Advertisement
When you still had dials to turn the channels sometimes you could get it in between channels and unscramble the ****.

I mean I heard stories about that...

When you still had dials to turn the channels sometimes you could get it in between channels and unscramble the ****.

I mean I heard stories about that...
This was satellite on regular broadcast channels. It was a little Directv size dish on the patio. It got a few British channels and some German ones. The Simpsons in German is a riot.

Probably going to get negged into Bolivia but

As time passes our memory of TVD gets better and better. Why? because he is really good. His 300 yrd 3 td string is literally historic. Can't wait to see what he does next year.

But we forget- Tyler predetermined a lot of throws last year. Some worked out, some didn't. He will really benefit from working with Dorsey if he is the guy. Tyler has all of the physical tools and the mental tools to be an elite QB. He needs a little assistance in putting it all together to be as great as he can be.

Advertisement
Back