Tyler’s Van Dimes from 2021

Advertisement
Probably going to get negged into Bolivia but

As time passes our memory of TVD gets better and better. Why? because he is really good. His 300 yrd 3 td string is literally historic. Can't wait to see what he does next year.

But we forget- Tyler predetermined a lot of throws last year. Some worked out, some didn't. He will really benefit from working with Dorsey if he is the guy. Tyler has all of the physical tools and the mental tools to be an elite QB. He needs a little assistance in putting it all together to be as great as he can be.
Yaaaaaaaaaaa no.

Advertisement
I'm most proud of this one.

km_20211127-3_720p(1)_1.gif

Advertisement
Are they not playing on their site when you click the link?

Actually I didn’t realize you had to click the link on the page you quoted.

This is the final page with the actual throes listed in the body of the article, I didn’t even realize that was a link at the top I just kept scrolling down. But once you click the link you go to this page.

Sorry for bothering you with this I figured it out.

Idk if its just me, but if theres anyone that can't see the article or the videos, just click this part after clicking OP's link if its taking you here.

Screenshot_20220107-135231_Chrome.jpg

This is the final page with the actual throes listed in the body of the article, I didn’t even realize that was a link at the top I just kept scrolling down. But once you click the link you go to this page.

Oh ****, we posted concurrently haha

Advertisement

I can see clearly now the paywall's gone...

PItt Miami 2021 was perhaps the best QB game I have ever seen (Pickett is a stud too). ACC is pethetic if you consider Pitt beat Clemson the week before and could not fill their stadium 1/2 way for this game... anyway there we like 20 dimes thrown that game.

Advertisement
Back in 97, my roommate in the UK ran across it while flipping channels. We had satellite tv and it was on one of the German channels. Apparently Sunday night was softcore **** night for them.
When Channel 5 launched in '97, becoming the 5th terrestrial TV channel, they put on softcore **** movies late at night - might have been Sunday?

Probably going to get negged into Bolivia but

As time passes our memory of TVD gets better and better. Why? because he is really good. His 300 yrd 3 td string is literally historic. Can't wait to see what he does next year.

But we forget- Tyler predetermined a lot of throws last year. Some worked out, some didn't. He will really benefit from working with Dorsey if he is the guy. Tyler has all of the physical tools and the mental tools to be an elite QB. He needs a little assistance in putting it all together to be as great as he can be.
I think TVD had tremendous faith in his receivers, made quick reads and if they were even they were leavin so he let it go.

Advertisement
Back