Tyle Van Dimes is not hurt

Advertisement
Looks much better..

But..

I think the WRs deserve just as much, or even more credit then TVD.. he continues to place balls in bad spots, I watched these WR make great adjustments to catch the ball and give themselves a chance.

Accuracy seems to still be a challenge for him on non deep balls. But he’s for sure gotten his confidence back, which helps big time.

Last edited:
Looks much better..

But..

I think the WRs deserve just as much, or even more credit then TVD.. he continues to place balls in bad spots, I watched these WR make great adjustments to catch the ball and give themselves a chance.

Accuracy seems to still be a challenge for him on non deep balls. But he’s for sure gotten his confidence back, which helps big time.
maybe if he had more than a nano second to scan, set and throw. before the defense was in his face...

Advertisement
maybe if he had more than a nano second to scan, set and throw. before the defense was in his face...
I will agree on the many plays this OL simply gives up knowing how to block, but even on plays where he has time, his ball placement sucks.

Looks much better..

But..

I think his deep ball accuracy is even more suspect.

Advertisement
Let’s be honest
.. most of the time he has time. We are not good at run blocking, but we are decent at pass blocking. However every team has breakdowns in pass blocking.. but we need to cut those down and those **** penalties!!

Looks much better..

But..

What I've noticed with TVD isn't exactly accuracy related but he sometimes struggles knowing when to place a touch pass vs putting a lot of muscle into a throw, that and just taking the check down vs pushing it into a well covered area. It's understandable he does that cuz he's got confidence in his arm strength but he needs to learn those nuances. The o line though has to give more time too. It should all improve as the o line gets healthier and we eventually get X & George back too .

Advertisement
He also played 3 quarters without TE#1 who just happen to have over 60yards when he went down.

TVD is playing lights out and then you have posters coming in here looking for little things to complain about. WOW!!

You could go watch 90% of the QB's in the nation in a game and they would be having the same issues.

I'm happy for the kid and when he gets into a real NFL offense he's going to flourish.

He also played 3 quarters without TE#1 who just happen to have over 60yards when he went down.

TVD is playing lights out and then you have posters coming in here looking for little things to complain about. WOW!!

You could go watch 90% of the QB's in the nation in a game and they would be having the same issues.

I'm happy for the kid and when he gets into a real NFL offense he's going to flourish.

That happens when other posters start hype threads. He’s been much better but the little things are what separate him from being great.

Clock management was abysmal yesterday and he makes simple mistakes at times that don’t keep the clock moving or stopping when we’ve needed it over the course of the season.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back