*Two-Zero E Reed, Boi...Hired as Chief of Staff*

As for recruiting, I think he can only recruit on campus and call players. But everyone is talking about how great Cooney is and that's all he is allowed to do in his current role (minus currently as we only have 9 coaches).

Don't think it's a huge issue. We get them all on campus, we never have issues with that part lol

Advertisement
Its a complete waste of time and I love Ed. Why Reed and not Highsmith who has more experience in overseeing personnel.

Its damage control pure and simple..
Because it’s not just about overseeing personnel, these kids KNOW who Ed Reed is. He without a doubt will be able to connect with, mentor and recruit these kids on campus better than highsmith would have let’s be real about the situation

Highsmith next?

MJ.png

Man, all I know is he spent a week w a team before the last ND game.

We all saw the result.

Of course Zo wouldve been the superior hire, but Reed is a coup as well.

Use him correctly, and his presence will pay off immensely.

Advertisement
Its a complete waste of time and I love Ed. Why Reed and not Highsmith who has more experience in overseeing personnel.

Its damage control pure and simple..
But still works out for us. The Beta cucks get their secure feeling, and we get the testosterone pack in the program.

Read this! Ed Reed will be on the recruiting trail.

Tell me a college and pro hall of famer sitting in your living room telling you how Miami is the best place for you isn't going to carry some serious weight in your decision making.

I'm not sure Manny is right on that. I think he might have misunderstood the wording on the question - think he believed the question was about visits on campus. Wait for confirmation.

Advertisement
As chief of staff, Reed will serve in an advisory role to Diaz in all aspects of the football program, including strategic planning, quality control, operations, player evaluation and player development according to the university's release. Reed will also provide assistance in team building, student-athlete mentorship and recruiting, as permissible under NCAA rules.

BOOM.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Pop is on the road recruiting because we only have 9 coaches right now with no WR coach. DVD does not get out on the road.
I'm talking about prior to no WR Coach. Off field coaches recruit on the road all the time at every school.

Reading between the lines being involved in player development could mean participating in film study, on the field player coaching, and most importantly advising position coaches about player specific matters. It’s a win win for players and coaches especially on defense

Advertisement
Back