Two star LB Khialil Mack from Ft Pearce 5th overall 1 round

This is why I SMH when people look at stud high school players from Florida and judge them based on whether the Big-3 offered or not. There's kids like Mack all over the country. Florida kids who were ignored by the Big-3 for various reasons, whether they were a late bloomer or a few pounds too small. They go to "smaller" schools, ball out and end up in the NFL.

We're gonna be having this talk again in 2 years when my boy Fabian Moreau goes in the 1st or 2nd round. Watch.

I remember you talking about him last year and you're spot on so far. Mora (played DB and former DB coach) said he's a first round talent.

Advertisement
This is why I SMH when people look at stud high school players from Florida and judge them based on whether the Big-3 offered or not. There's kids like Mack all over the country. Florida kids who were ignored by the Big-3 for various reasons, whether they were a late bloomer or a few pounds too small. They go to "smaller" schools, ball out and end up in the NFL.

We're gonna be having this talk again in 2 years when my boy Fabian Moreau goes in the 1st or 2nd round. Watch.

I remember you talking about him last year and you're spot on so far. Mora (played DB and former DB coach) said he's a first round talent.

Fabian was one of those that just confused me. Easy to look at and see a projectable athlete, and obviously had grades if he ended up at UCLA as an out of state kid. Just weird that we barely even sniffed around.

thanks golden

You probably blame Golden for not being the one coach, other than the guy at Nevada, to offer Colin Kapaernick.

Do you blame Golden for missing on all those FCS guys that the Dolphins drafted?

Miami fans. Fair weather at best. Absolute shiitheads at worst.

Advertisement
Back