Two Friday thoughts

canefan88xbl

Redshirt Freshman
I'm sure this will **** people off:

1. I want FSU to beat Bama, so we go into the game playing the #1 team. Every year I want FSU to be undefeated going into the Miami game, so the victory will be that much sweeter. After they play us, they can lose every game they play.
2. Toledo game scares the crap out of me. Win or lose against FSU, it is a let down alert, and Toledo is no push over. They are the second best group of five school, behind, USF, with one of the hottest names in coaching. They are not App. State. This is a ranked team. If we show the maturity to win this game, we should rfair well the rest of the way.

FSU has beaten us more than once in the last seven years and it needs to stop!

Advertisement
While I agree beating an undefeated and higher ranked FSU team is better for us I still hate them and they can lose every game they play. As for the Toledo game I disagree. We are no longer ran by Shannon or Golden. Teams coached by good coaches don't have those problems very often. That's why they are good coaches.

2 thoughts...2 enormous LOLs.

I will never root for FSU, ever...

If Toledo worries you then hand over your Cane card now...

We handled West Virginia 's offense, handily. Toledo doesn't scare me one bit! On fswho, we need to throw to open the run game, we find our QB, we can win this game. Jmo.

AND...... I would never root for semenholes.. fvck them!

I'm sure this will **** people off:

1. I want FSU to beat Bama, so we go into the game playing the #1 team. Every year I want FSU to be undefeated going into the Miami game, so the victory will be that much sweeter. After they play us, they can lose every game they play.
2. Toledo game scares the crap out of me. Win or lose against FSU, it is a let down alert, and Toledo is no push over. They are the second best group of five school, behind, USF, with one of the hottest names in coaching. They are not App. State. This is a ranked team. If we show the maturity to win this game, we should rfair well the rest of the way.

FSU has beaten us more than once in the last seven years and it needs to stop!

This again? FSU winning a game that big just helps FSU. It puts them on spotlight to every recruit for winning a prime time game against Bama. We need them to crash and burn at every opportunity.

Advertisement
While I agree beating an undefeated and higher ranked FSU team is better for us I still hate them and they can lose every game they play. As for the Toledo game I disagree. We are no longer ran by Shannon or Golden. Teams coached by good coaches don't have those problems very often. That's why they are good coaches.

Did we not lose 4 in a row last year under Richt, 3 of which after FSU? The end was different, but the middle was the same story.

Two thoughts:

1. I hope FSU and Bama have to fold their programs

2. Toledo is a ****hole

I guess you only watched games between 2000-2002. BYU in 1990, ECU in 98, UNC in 03...the list goes on. Talent in college isn't the only determining factor. I'm trying to point out that we've let FSU beat us more than once the last couple of years and Toledo is probably the 3rd or 4th best team we will face.

Blake James is just asking for it scheduling these mid-majors. It worked out well last year but only because people were actually picking us to lose.

Advertisement

Did we not lose 4 in a row last year under Richt, 3 of which after FSU? The end was different, but the middle was the same story.

Did Nick Saban not lose 7 games his first year at Alabama, 1 yr before winning the title? Teams change from year to year. Coaches get more talent on board and more comfortable with their players. If this team was the same as last year's many on this board and many in the analyst ranks wouldn't be calling us a sleeping giant and a dark horse to make the playoffs.

While a better opponent Toledo is the app state 2017 game people will try to hype up...

I root for any team that plays tuckaloo or jortsville. We all should favor any team that can put to rest the idea that the sec has the best teams. Even though the ACC fared better in head to head matchups in 2016-7, that reality seems to have gone unnoticed among the dedicated. We live in an era where we believe what we desire even when their is "fact" to the contrary.

Advertisement
Did this doofus really just say that Toledo isn't App State? Wasn't Toledo's last game a LOSS to App State?

I guess you only watched games between 2000-2002. BYU in 1990, ECU in 98, UNC in 03...the list goes on. Talent in college isn't the only determining factor. I'm trying to point out that we've let FSU beat us more than once the last couple of years and Toledo is probably the 3rd or 4th best team we will face.

**** FSU and **** Toledo...if you want to say "I hope the guys don't overlook them, they can be dangerous" then fine. But to say the game scares the crap out of you? Come on man...

Side note, nice to see that Sonny Dong is still lurking...

We have people that are suffering the Stockholm syndrome when it comes to FSU.

Are you going to wear FSU gear and openly cheer for them in their other games?

Don't be a cuck with a dog collar. Fūck FSU entirely. Every single bad thing that happens to them is good for us. Get that through your ball-gagged heads, you fūcking simps.

Advertisement

**** FSU and **** Toledo...if you want to say "I hope the guys don't overlook them, they can be dangerous" then fine. But to say the game scares the crap out of you? Come on man...

Side note, nice to see that Sonny Dong is still lurking...

Donny Dong must be a semenhole grad.. LOL

Not worried about fsu, they dont scare me at all. Take away the run, including the designed qb runs and play mistake free as possible. No self inflicted wounds and that game is winnable, it will be hard fought but winnable. Who are their wr's again ? akers is not 4 lol, our D will take out 3yrs of pain on their rb's for all the games 4 took lol

Last edited:
Man smoke a ******* bowl or something. What the **** you worrying about Toledo for in the beginning of August?

09000d5d820233b0_video_cp.jpg

TOLEDO? Don't talk about Toledo. You kidding me? Toledo?

Advertisement
Back