Two Friday thoughts

I'm sure this will **** people off:

1. I want FSU to beat Bama, so we go into the game playing the #1 team. Every year I want FSU to be undefeated going into the Miami game, so the victory will be that much sweeter. After they play us, they can lose every game they play.
2. Toledo game scares the crap out of me. Win or lose against FSU, it is a let down alert, and Toledo is no push over. They are the second best group of five school, behind, USF, with one of the hottest names in coaching. They are not App. State. This is a ranked team. If we show the maturity to win this game, we should rfair well the rest of the way.

FSU has beaten us more than once in the last seven years and it needs to stop!

you show all the attributes of a psussy btich

I'm not calling you one. Just pointing out your most obvious attributes.

Advertisement
I don't understand the delusions of this fan base...you'd rather beat a 1 loss FSU team vs. an undefeated team? Makes zero sense. Not saying you wearing garnet and gold down the street, but it benefits our program to play the #1 team.

Also, don't mention the recruiting impact. FSU under Jimbo has made it clear that he wants to have a national recruiting footprint, not just Florida. DMoney even called it on the podcast that it will end up biting them in the ***.

It benefits our program for FSU to beat Alabama?

I doubt any recruits would notice...

what-to-delete-in-WordPress.jpg

1. I want FSU to beat Bama, so we go into the game playing the #1 team. Every year I want FSU to be undefeated going into the Miami game, so the victory will be that much sweeter. After they play us, they can lose every game they play.
2. Toledo game scares the crap out of me. Win or lose against FSU, it is a let down alert, and Toledo is no push over. They are the second best group of five school, behind, USF, with one of the hottest names in coaching. They are not App. State. This is a ranked team. If we show the maturity to win this game, we should rfair well the rest of the way.

you show all the attributes of a psussy btich

I'm not calling you one. Just pointing out your most obvious attributes.

I credit you for trying to uplift this misguided soul. Thank you for all you do, CaneDynasty.

Advertisement

I bet app state had you losing sleep last year huh? 🤣🤣🤣

Toledo actually lost to App st last year in a bowl game 31-28. So yeah,they pretty much are App St.

LOL, exactly. Adding to your point, Toledo has ZERO 4 stars in their past 5 classes. They were rated 78th in 2017, 88th in 2016, 84th in 2015, 92nd in 2014 and 76th in 2013. Also, Al Golden's Temple Owls beat Toledo in 2009. They not only don't have the talent, they can't even beat a terribly coached team.

Advertisement
This is one time I won't be looking forward to next Friday if these type moronic posts are going to be the norm on that day...

If your a true Cane fan you never EVER root for the semenholes,UFAG,notre Dump or tOSU...NEVER EVER!!!!

When,not if,we beat them , them having one loss or no losses wont matter one bit.They will still be ranked above us either way and we haven't beat them in 50 11 years so would beating them be better with them having or not having a loss.NO!! It's still gonna be a glorious fCking day.

So no...I ain't pulling for no teams from any of those schools for any reason ......Just can't do it.

come on man, there was a whole thread on this with a poll and everything. No need to have this argument yet again.

Advertisement
Back