Tweet

ball915

All-American
BrianTheBeastLondon @MiamiRadioBeast · 57m 57 minutes ago

AS far as coaching changes at The U goes....there's at least one member of the offensive staff that's "not feeling it" and may look 4 a gig

Of course it's on the offensive side of the ball where we actually have decent coaching except for Carroll.

Advertisement

AS far as coaching changes at The U goes....there's at least one member of the offensive staff that's "not feeling it" and may look 4 a gig

Of course it's on the offensive side of the ball where we actually have decent coaching except for Carroll.

It has to be Larry Scott.... He tired of this bullsh*t. Our best coach smh

Why do I have a feeling it is Ice Harris. I sure hope not, though.

Advertisement
Whoever it is, I don't blame them. This situation is ******* toxic and if you want a coaching future you'd be best to get far away from Golden.

but D'Onofrio will be back so who cares......
7222_original.gif

Advertisement
so an offensive coach is gone and other coaches are gone as well due to their firings. hmm. I say it's Scott.

It would have to be coach that knows he has value and can bring something to the table. An incompetent coach would not leave knowing he would be out if work for a while.

Last edited:
Of course it's an offensive coach not feeling it. How many times were they thrown under the bus to cover up this candy *** defense

Advertisement
We have a stellar defense and must keep everyone for stability reasons...GTFOH. Purge the entire staff or shut the program down. Only options IMO

You're kidding with regards to that last sentence right?

Coley is an abortion of a play caller. I know he's cool...I know he's got a good personality...I know he's a good recruiter. The problem, however, is that his title is "Offensive Coordinator"...and he's ******* horrible at it.

Coley is the first one I'd want gone...for many reasons. It sucks that we've gotten to this point...It's the end of Shannon's tenure all over again.

Advertisement
can't really attack coley because golden micro-manages him. he might be a genius. i mean fsu counter offered for him. we really dont know. golden said on Joe Rose he sits in and oversees offensive meetings

Don't kid yourselves. Every coach on this staff is putting out feelers to see if someone will throw them a life vest. The only way they stick around is if no-one else wants them.

My money is on Larry Scott. He's been doing work as a TE coach and has recruited well. The only other person I could think of is Carrol. Coley will be here next year so that he can ride Kaaya to a better offensive coordinator position or head coaching position at a school like UMass, Central Michigan, etc.

Advertisement
Back