Tweet

Advertisement
can't really attack coley because golden micro-manages him. he might be a genius. i mean fsu counter offered for him. we really dont know. golden said on Joe Rose he sits in and oversees offensive meetings

I have to agree here I believe Folden micro manages the O but let's his BFF do what ever he wants on D. So that is why this team is bad on both sides of the ball. In addition the special teams suck which is run by the so called HC.

BrianTheBeastLondon @MiamiRadioBeast · 57m 57 minutes ago

AS far as coaching changes at The U goes....there's at least one member of the offensive staff that's "not feeling it" and may look 4 a gig

Of course it's on the offensive side of the ball where we actually have decent coaching except for Carroll.

You're kidding with regards to that last sentence right?

Coley is an abortion of a play caller. I know he's cool...I know he's got a good personality...I know he's a good recruiter. The problem, however, is that his title is "Offensive Coordinator"...and he's ****ing horrible at it.

Coley is the first one I'd want gone...for many reasons. It sucks that we've gotten to this point...It's the end of Shannon's tenure all over again.

Hands down the best recruiter and has shown flashes of greatness and willingness to adjust. Never said he is great but compared to the rest of our staff he is our best asst coach besides Scott

can't really attack coley because golden micro-manages him. he might be a genius. i mean fsu counter offered for him. we really dont know. golden said on Joe Rose he sits in and oversees offensive meetings

co signed.

I truly believe Coley and Golden have had bickers over the offensive playcalling.

If you're employer just filed for chapter 11 protection, wouldn't you at least update your LinkedIn profile??

Advertisement
coley destroyed fsu in the first half. he was a step ahead and it was AG who said step on the brakes once again, coley might not be a great oc but we can't judge him on working with golden

I can't find it again but on a comment on something on facebook that had to do with Miami football (I'll keep looking) but a guy claimed to have been working out on campus and noticed a guy in one of the green Canes sideline jackets, like the coaches wear, walking out of the football offices carrying some stuff to his car in a box and went back and forth twice. Said the guy was white so if it was actually a coach, would have to be Coley or Carroll.. but it's probably bull **** just fwiw decided to put this in case anyone else seen it

Advertisement
Even though I would be punching out of my weight class I challenge Brian the Fat Fvck to a duel in the octagon.

PPV all proceeds go to the charity of the winners choice. (should be at least $500)

Step up now fattie. You got me by at least 200lbs ya fat fvck.

I can't ******* wait.

I can't find it again but on a comment on something on facebook that had to do with Miami football (I'll keep looking) but a guy claimed to have been working out on campus and noticed a guy in one of the green Canes sideline jackets, like the coaches wear, walking out of the football offices carrying some stuff to his car in a box and went back and forth twice. Said the guy was white so if it was actually a coach, would have to be Coley or Carroll.. but it's probably bull **** just fwiw decided to put this in case anyone else seen it

Coley almost always wears black.

I think I read on the Pitt board that Narduzzi may be interested in Carroll.

It wouldn't surprise me if other schools would covet Harris based on his contacts and
connection to inner-city Miami talent.

Advertisement

Coley almost always wears black.

Must realize he is headed to a funeral and not work each day.

Advertisement
Back