Tweet making the rounds...

Advertisement
I’ll pray that was some weird *** mixup and JJackson was supposed to knife inside the B gap. But, at this point, we’ve already seen too many weird *** blitzes to expect anything to make sense.

I give up w/ trying to find the reasons.

This is all part of Manny’s “Im smarter than you” defense.

Gap integrity? Thats soooo old school and boring! Just have everyone run up the field as fast as they can, duh!!

Advertisement
The old Canes guard aren't going to take this baloney much longer. How long before they start calling CEO Richt and his hires out for this sh1tshow?

Advertisement
Joe Jackson is leaving after this year right? No one should leave after that performance last night.

The old Canes guard aren't going to take this baloney much longer. How long before they start calling CEO Richt and his hires out for this sh1tshow?
Very soon imo if we don’t get sh*t turned around

Advertisement
Can’t knock Jeff Simpson bc Gerald Willis ate out there and contributed his improvement especially in run support to Simpson.

Joe Jackson is a vet I’m willing to bet he was just going to where the play was called for him to go. Diaz is a selfish pos.... even at the 1 yard fckn line can’t help but try to call something so that it makes him look good if it works. Why not just line up in a traditional goal line formation to stop an obvious run up the middle??

Nvm it’s his play calling as to why the defense got carved up the field the entire game anyway

What lol? I give Simpson zero credit for Gerald Willis. Dude has been playing college football since they wore leather helmets.

Advertisement
Thought this was going to be the play where Choc avoids the defender on the play action pass and gets malik sacked for it.

I’ll pray that was some weird *** mixup and JJackson was supposed to knife inside the B gap. But, at this point, we’ve already seen too many weird *** blitzes to expect anything to make sense.

I give up w/ trying to find the reasons.

If JJ was supposed to knife inside (essentially a stunt) on the goaline then that's just another dumb *** play call by Diaz.

Advertisement
Back