Tweet making the rounds...

Advertisement
That looks like it's on #4? Joe should be the one taking on the OL and JJ getting the ball carrier.

Advertisement
Yea I saw that when they showed the re play.

Not sure what coach Simpson is teaching but that was awful. Joe Jackson bull rushing when he had a gap to make a tackle

how was our pass defense in covering the middle of the field?

i mean we DID learn from the OB and adjusted our schemes? You know, in order to prevent mediocre QBs from gaining confidence knowing they can hit wide open guys down the middle, right?

Last edited:
To be honest, I am more impressed with #77, than mad at our guys(and I am very disappointed in our guys). Mad respect for that dude, he's a beast.

Advertisement
This is pure comedy. #77 appears content to engage Jaquan and leaves a gaping hole for Jackson to enter. Jackson goes out of his way to ignore that and engage #77. Like he already decided before the play, no matter what happens, I'm going to run right into #77.

Advertisement
Advertisement
And this guy is going to declare early for the NFL Draft.

Jackson (x2), Richards, Quarterman. I warned this site that none of these guys have established themselves as early-round picks yet.

There are 2 guys on the roster who look like pros right now and they both wear #4.

Can’t knock Jeff Simpson bc Gerald Willis ate out there and contributed his improvement especially in run support to Simpson.

Joe Jackson is a vet I’m willing to bet he was just going to where the play was called for him to go. Diaz is a selfish pos.... even at the 1 yard fckn line can’t help but try to call something so that it makes him look good if it works. Why not just line up in a traditional goal line formation to stop an obvious run up the middle??

Nvm it’s his play calling as to why the defense got carved up the field the entire game anyway

Advertisement
Back