TVD transferring from whisky?

It honestly surprised me that he never improved. His first year starting he looked like the next great Miami QB, he will go down as one of the biggest disappointments in UM history.
Combination of issues. The aforementioned lack of competition. Three offenses in three years and the fact that the staff kept rolling him out to play in games where he was hurt and had no business playing. But that goes back to the original point about having no other options

Advertisement
And ima keep ready to die and life after death on my playlist😂.

Your joke was random & Lame. That’s all I was saying my brother. The only reason I clicked on the thread is because you mentioned me. The other **** was just me joking. Same as you.

What can be said about TVD, that hasn’t already been said lol
I agree with your sentiment on TVD I just the thought GIF was amusing. The joke isn’t for you COOL.

Happens from time to time. Can’t miss if you’re not shooting. Live on!

Combination of issues. The aforementioned lack of competition. Three offenses in three years and the fact that the staff kept rolling him out to play in games where he was hurt and had no business playing. But that goes back to the original point about having no other options

He also had Rambo & Harley, as soon as they graduated TVD's game went to s h I t.

Advertisement
He also had Rambo & Harley, as soon as they graduated TVD's game went to s h I t.
Were those guys really that good? Rambo was a JAG at Oklahoma, had one good season here and went undrafted. Harley was consistently decent but never special and went undrafted. X, George and Young were a better group than Rambo and Harley.

Were those guys really that good? Rambo was a JAG at Oklahoma, had one good season here and went undrafted. Harley was consistently decent but never special and went undrafted. X, George and Young were a better group than Rambo and Harley.

They were better than the group we had here in 22', Mallory's no blockin' & no hands havin' a s s was our top target. And I never thought George was anything special here, just a jump ball artist.

Edit: I meant Young, not George.

Last edited:
They were better than the group we had here in 22', Mallory's no blockin' & no hands havin' a s s was our top target. And I never thought George was anything special here, just a jump ball artist.

Edit: I meant Young, not George.
Mallory had 2 drops in 2022

Advertisement
Thanks, still couldn't block worth a d a m n though.
Thumbs Up GIF by Marc Leone

TVD was not greedy. Being locked into one read and throwing regardless of coverage is not greedy. You have to be winning to be considered greedy.
So all of those interceptions he threw deeper into double and triple coverage instead of checking down was not being greedy? Not sure what other terminology should be used for that. If you realize what defenses started doing (keeping the safeties back) then you realize TVD is as throwing interceptions because he was being greedy and throwing deeper into coverage vs taking the open receiver. It was a combination of either being one read and not checking down and/or being greedy and throwing into coverage. Defenses started keeping their safeties back because they recognized those two things.

Advertisement
So all of those interceptions he threw deeper into double and triple coverage instead of checking down was not being greedy? Not sure what other terminology should be used for that. If you realize what defenses started doing (keeping the safeties back) then you realize TVD is as throwing interceptions because he was being greedy and throwing deeper into coverage vs taking the open receiver. It was a combination of either being one read and not checking down and/or being greedy and throwing into coverage. Defenses started keeping their safeties back because they recognized those two things.
Being greedy requires being able to actually read defenses and then make a conscious risky choice.

TVD never displayed the prerequisite ability of being able to read defenses and make a “greedy” decision. Greedy also means that he already had plenty of whatever he was doing. If he had 3-4 TDs and 350 yards passing then yes that’s greedy. The only thing he was greedy with was interceptions…

Being greedy requires being able to actually read defenses and then make a conscious risky choice.

TVD never displayed the prerequisite ability of being able to read defenses and make a “greedy” decision. Greedy also means that he already had plenty of whatever he was doing. If he had 3-4 TDs and 350 yards passing then yes that’s greedy. The only thing he was greedy with was interceptions…
He flat out didn’t have the personality traits you want in your QB/team leader. We’re better for him moving on.

Thanks, still couldn't block worth a d a m n though.
I’d still take him 10/10 over Mc Cormick. TE blocking is incredibly overrated. The best ones aren’t exactly good blockers and the ones that are don’t get drafted.

Mallory couldn’t block but either could Njoku and nobody complained about him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back