TVD transferring from whisky?

USNAVYCANE

All American
Maude
IMG_0765.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I sent in for his autograph signing at caneswear a while ago, can help but feel like I jinxed him by buying into his hype lol

Advertisement
if he looking for bodylanguage and demeanor he aint gonna get that with TVD or verbal leadership.

Im guessing he is putting this out there to hopefully see an uptick from TVD but i dont think thats going to happen.

Advertisement

Luke Fickell addresses Wisconsin's QB situation.​

"I want to see them both kind of come out of their shells leadership wise when they're in there to take charge. I think, in particular, Tyler is still learning a lot of the system. Sometimes that makes it a little more difficult on him. For anything, I want to see consistency. I want to see leadership, I want to see that demeanor, that body language, regardless of what happens," Fickell told the press.

Fickell's comments don't indicate to me Van Dyke is in the position that coaches expected.

if he looking for bodylanguage and demeanor he aint gonna get that with TVD or verbal leadership.

Im guessing he is putting this out there to hopefully see an uptick from TVD but i dont think thats going to happen.

I recall that scene on the bench one game when TVD had his head down sulking and a teammate to his side was trying to lift his head up. That should be the opposite in your leader. It was sad to watch.

Advertisement
Back