TVD transferring from whisky?

Luke Fickell addresses Wisconsin's QB situation.​

"I want to see them both kind of come out of their shells leadership wise when they're in there to take charge. I think, in particular, Tyler is still learning a lot of the system. Sometimes that makes it a little more difficult on him. For anything, I want to see consistency. I want to see leadership, I want to see that demeanor, that body language, regardless of what happens," Fickell told the press.

Fickell's comments don't indicate to me Van Dyke is in the position that coaches expected.

So he’s still moping around up there

I’m shocked!

Advertisement
Wow, if their coach was looking for what he said he was looking for-----" I want to see leadership, I want to see that demeanor, that body language, regardless of what happens," then he definitely brought in the wrong guy. That is not who tvd is

Last edited:
I recall that scene on the bench one game when TVD had his head down sulking and a teammate to his side was trying to lift his head up. That should be the opposite in your leader. It was sad to watch.
i saw this multiple times with X standing over him getting him to stand the **** up. but that is NOT who TVD is.

Advertisement
Seriously you guys need to find something else to talk about. He’s gone….now move on.
Imagine rush - the band with 23 minute songs - telling people to move on😎

GIF by uDiscoverMusic

Advertisement
Advertisement
tvd trying to up his NIL bag again this year...next we'll hear Michigan is showing interest.

Advertisement
You can’t convince me he wasn’t betting on his INT over’s last year. The throws he was making consistently.
He was terrible and I think he was feeling the fans pressure pause. The pressure was on he had no OL excuses he was reading what the fans were writing and he crumbled. He turned into his ranking coming out of HS, so they were right.

Advertisement
Back