TVD transferring from whisky?

Advertisement
Imagine rush - the band with 23 minute songs - telling people to move on😎

GIF by uDiscoverMusic

Stop exaggerating. The longest Rush song (2112) is only 20 minutes, 33 seconds.

Now, if you want to talk about Yes or Emerson, Lake & Palmer, we can do so.

Advertisement
I ain't gone lie. If he wasn't getting any NIL money, then maybe I'd believe it.... because he **** sure played like he was "on the take", at times.
Said the same thing multiple times. From how he looked vs A&M, while not super star status, to the eventual crumbling with his horrible play. It literally looked like he was throwing the games to the point I thought he was gambling on himself/team. Still cannot believe he was allowed to start the games he did after Clemson. Probably made more money than his NIL deal.

Even when he had to come in on the last drive vs FSU, you knew it was coming. I would have rather he threw up hail mary's where our wr's had more of a chance to come up with.

Or that wrap on his finger. And if that was the case he should have been on the bench sooner trying to heal himself.

Advertisement
Advertisement
You can’t convince me he wasn’t betting on his INT over’s last year. The throws he was making consistently.
I genuinely just think he doesn't like football.

He was gifted with all the physical talent in the world, but he's coasted on it. The fact he's mentally weak too means he's folded at the first sign of pressure on numerous occasions.

Shame, really.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back