TVD Staying at UM Mega-Thread (F off Nick and the local Miami media dreck)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a lie, cant threaten credentials for doing your job. Yahoo reported Nevin Shapiro they still credentialed. You only saying this because we are black and out here grinding in a space where most don't look like us.
Stop Bullying Back To School GIF by LA vs. Hate

Advertisement
This is a lie, cant threaten credentials for doing your job. Yahoo reported Nevin Shapiro they still credentialed. You only saying this because we are black and out here grinding in a space where most don't look like us.
Yes, you can lol

Why would I make that up? X and Streeter are plugged in with the kids. Gave them credit for it. They get good info but X doesn't know when to shut up or what not to say and gets carried away to the point he makes stuff up. I've known him for years and my brother played football with his X's brother at ETSU... I know the stuff from their side and the university side. I'm not just going to openly tell you which kid and who in the dept I talk to. Talk to Cam Ghorbi and Alex Schwartz.. they can fill you in.

Why even respond to the clown? Don’t waste time time.

Advertisement
If our paid membership post wasnt stolen and posted in here then

This was behind a pay wall how did it get here? 😂😂😂 You cant be stealing and crying, pick a side😂😂😂
Hey I gave credit. Your “paid” members posted it all over Twitter, FB, and every other social media platform. He/she paid to have access and shared it to their friends

Last edited:
Advertisement
Money and every kid who plays that position for Bama gets drafted, usually in the first round, and we go decades without having anyone drafted at that position, period.

Anyone saying playing QB for Bama vs Miami at this point in time wouldn’t significantly raise your profile is hilariously wrong. Just is what it is. Step out of Miami fan message board dude shoes right now and look big picture.

**** dude, I didn’t say that TVD is wrong for considering it

My points were that:

Tvd isnt guaranteed to be the starter like he would be here

Sark, LaneTrain and Bill O’Brien won’t be coaching him….. it’s Tommy Rees, a 30 year old OC that’s been calling plays since 2020 and has zero history of developing QBs at the college level, let alone getting them drafted

Read my post a little better and don’t interject

Advertisement
If it is a renegotiation, he has done nothing to deserve more money. If this is about money let him walk.
Only way you voluntarily let him walk is if you thought we were going to be ****** either way. We need to show life on offense to help fuel what Mario does best, recruiting.

Advertisement
Think through this a second...

what if Miami leaked it?
Same thought here. Leaking it puts pressure on the kid to decide with a 10 day window remaining. We need a QB2 too. This makes that spot look more attractive imo. QB2 could become QB1 very quickly and we would need to have that player hit the portal before the end of next week. All logic seems that we probably made the leak (except for what I am reading about the source and supposed disdain with them from the program). Would have been best to play to out the possibility this occurs and if it makes Bama/Saban look like a hypocrite in the process, well that’s icing on the cake.

Even if he decides to stay feel like it will have a negative impact on the mentality of the team. Their "leader" was looking to dip to the front runner. Doesn't matter if the motive was just money. Perception is that he was looking to dip and seems he didn't believe in the team and most of the time perception is reality. Curious about how the team will respond to this guy being their "leader".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back