TVD starting?

Why are we talking about van dyke. The fact that Ivey, Frierson, and Stevenson are even seeing the field is pathetic. Those guys don’t belong in there. SMH.

Advertisement
You guys were expecting WAY too many big changes if you thought Mario was going to say it would a a 50-50 snap count for the UNC and this would be ongoing for the rest of the season. I do think this is TVDs last chance to take back the reins of this job full time and snap out of whatever funk he is in. I dont think he will be given alot of slack moving forward. Any signs of the shenangans we saw in MTSU game and hes gonna pull him for good this time.

I also think Gattis should be put on notice here too. Shouldnt be all on TVD to take the fall. Gattis needs to throw his playbook in the trash and start fresh with giving TVDs opportunities to get out of this funk. Gattis isnt helping TVD out here either.

All 3 are to blame for it getting to this point.

Also, Steele and Addae need to get their ish together at corner. We can't have a frosh dropping dimes on us for long TD's again. That garbage better be like Haley's comet and not show up for another 96 years.

With all the focus on the offense, you bring up something that has been overlooked. I can somewhat rationalize TVD being off to a rocky start with a new offensive scheme, especially one that is 180 degrees opposite to his strengths.

Whats Steeles excuse for letting MTSU almost drop a 50 burger? Was MTSU so talented that a highly paid coordinator can't figure out how to neutralize the offense? On O, the 31 points is still less than what Lashlees offenses averaged, but it should be plenty to beat MTSU.

Tvd looks lost in this offense …Garcia needs to be put in quick if the offense stalls after the first few drives

Garcia may have a few series where he looks better than tvd because he's not mentally broken by Gattis's O yet, but if he struggles too, what do you do next? Try to go back to TVD?

Advertisement
Chill out with all that. TVD better than Bryce Young @supacane can fill you in on the details.
Brah i aint even been here and u stay on my name. U man like to act like u were all right. Some u were blowing Venables after 3 weeks, i guess he became a bad coach in 2 weeks. Based off last season i believe what i said. I didnt expect him to struggle the way he has adapting to a new offense. At this point im done arguing with people, no tweeting or message board is gonna magically fix whats wrong with the team, its recruiting and working. Ill just do my part and go to the games and support the team and let man stay online, crying, complaining amd waiting for us to be 2001 to be happy.

Brah i aint even been here and u stay on my name. U man like to act like u were all right. Some u were blowing Venables after 3 weeks, i guess he became a bad coach in 2 weeks. Based off last season i believe what i said. I didnt expect him to struggle the way he has adapting to a new offense. At this point im done arguing with people, no tweeting or message board is gonna magically fix whats wrong with the team, its recruiting and working. Ill just do my part and go to the games and support the team and let man stay online, crying, complaining amd waiting for us to be 2001 to be happy.
I'm just giving you shít because it was a stupid comment don't go puckering up. I'm not anti TVD hopefully he turns it around because we need him to be a 1st rd QB.

I'm just giving you shít because it was a stupid comment don't go puckering up. I'm not anti TVD hopefully he turns it around because we need him to be a 1st rd QB.
Im not puckering up at all. But its pointless being here arguing with man while we on a 2 game losing streak and lost to MTSU. Like i said it was based on how he played on the field last year. Maybe if he was still with Lashlee different story. Its not like Bama man dont tear it up then go to the league and look like crap. Gattis offense is like offenses they run in the league. Maybe he will get better, maybe he was overrated by me and others.

Miami better be ready to match points and pace with UNC regardless of which QB plays. The Miami secondary is very suspect and that will play right into UNC’s strengths. They will more than likely put up 35+ points. Miami will need to beat that number.

Advertisement
They will more than likely put up 35+ points. Miami will need to beat that number.
heston-laugh-slow-smooth.gif

Miami better be ready to match points and pace with UNC regardless of which QB plays. The Miami secondary is very suspect and that will play right into UNC’s strengths. They will more than likely put up 35+ points. Miami will need to beat that number.

That means 12 field goals or 3 a quarter We can do it.

Keep in mind that if Garcia shows legit ability as an athletic passing QB he will end up on many schools “Portal Board” with proven value. Mario would likely lose one of the two QB’s to the portal in that scenario. I don’t see both of these guys on the roster next year

Advertisement
I have no problem with this call. TVD needs to play with focus.

If Gattis can't get his guys to put up 30 to 35 plus points against this UNC defense Saturday then he needs to resign ny Monday. Those guys are one of the worst in fbs period

Advertisement
Start B. Smith at QB and run the wing t. Can't run the wishbone with too many unhealthy RBs.
fr though, I'd start TVD as well. Gattis should be the one with his job on the line. I'd start TVD, but have Garcia always ready to go. TVD struggling, then pull him for a series or two and coach him up or wake him up. If Garcia dominates, leave him in. If he's so/so or worse, put TVD back in. If TVD struggles again, pull him and ride with Garcia. If this happens, Garcia has to be the guy then. Just my 1 1/2 cents worth.

Advertisement
Back