TVD or Perry

sstcane

Sophomore
Premium
If we have a game where we start to blow out an opponent who would you rather see in the game?

Perry has more game experience, but the results have been erratic. I think his skill set is better suited to this style of O. Hopefully King’s work ethic has rubbed off.

TVD is the QB of the future. Have heard a lot of good things about him from camp. I think he was 5-6 for 200 yds in the last scrimmage. He did throw one INT.

I think it’s important for next season with the first game against Bama. That’s if King doesn’t come back for 6th season.

I would choose TVD to get him some experience and since he won’t lose his RS. Only problem you would have to manage is would that cause Perry to leave.

Advertisement
Advertisement
With an all conference schedule aside from uab the garbage time might be few and far between. Not to be a mope. Just pointing out
That's where the cautious part of cautious optimism comes in. That's the exact reason I said I really hope there's enough.

You have to play Perry first and then just alternate series with TVD. Maybe give him 2 series and then TVD 2 series. But as someone pointed out, we'll be having a heck of a 2020 run to be in a scenario where during a 10 game conference schedule we're able to sub QBs in for mop up duty.

Advertisement
Whoever you believe is the most likely QB in 2021. From everything I've heard from those on the inside, and everything I've seen, that's TVD.

I think Perry has the edge to be the backup due to his experience. But personally, I'm less inclined to value experience in 2020 than in the past.

Advertisement
Whoever you believe is the most likely QB in 2021. From everything I've heard from those on the inside, and everything I've seen, that's TVD.

I think Perry has the edge to be the backup due to his experience. But personally, I'm less inclined to value experience in 2020 than in the past.
It just depends on the circumstances. Garbage time, I want TVD in there getting valuable reps. King gets injured and you need some experience in crunch time, Perry might get the call. I'm 100% fine either way.

Advertisement

Since this season does not count toward eligibility do you see King coming back for another run next season?

Since this season does not count toward eligibility do you see King coming back for another run next season?

1599067402989.png

Advertisement
Back