TVD or Dawson

Yep. Trace back to when everything went off the rails , it was off the bye week. Why is that ?
There has to have been some philosophical change. I know Dawson hasn’t been great and TVD has played extremely bad, but I mean the play concepts look waaaay different before any players even touch a ball.

People are yelling about Brashard Smith not getting targets… he ain’t even on the field!!! How!?! Where is the speed in space!? Plenty of coaches would have a field day with the talent on this roster.

Advertisement
TVD deserves most of the blame, Dawson's playcalling sucks but is probably limited with a liability at QB. The gig is up, everybody knows the way to shut us down is to blitz all game long and force TVD to beat them. TVD is our weak link by far and Dawson sucks for not being able to counter these blitz packages and Mario is a bonafide corch for not being able to recognize and sit TVD. TVD should never take a snap at Miami again, I would rather have Malik Rosier playing QB than TVD and he was horrible. TVD is what he is, an unathletic QB who stares his receivers down and makes bad throws. There isn't a QB in the country who has had more time to throw the ball than him, what a waste of a decent team this year by Mario and this staff for keeping him as the starter.

Mario is a:

Clown Conancon2019 GIF by Team Coco

Both have been awful! Dawson's play calling is so predictable, we all know when the run is coming because we only run out of one formation for reasons I still don't understand lol. No motion, no creativity since A&M and TVD is playing like a shellshocked version of himself. 84 got more targets than 0 which should NEVER happen. Since GT the offense has been sputtering. If you told me we'd beat A&M n Clemson in the same season I would have predicted a 9-10 win season but ofc Miami loses to teams with less talent. Doing less with more since 2002.

Advertisement
I think his next stop is a HC role at a power 5. That ship with him being OC has probably sailed though I hope I'm wrong. Take half of Mario's salary and give it to this man.
Man we have to kick those tires AGAIN ! U right , give him 3/4 of Mario salary !!! I’m tired of this crap

You simply can't accurately assess Dawson when TVD often has ALL day in the pocket and ends up staring down receivers and throwing picks or opting for limp-wristed 5 yd faux screen passes to the sideline that he completes at a 38% clip.
There was a play where Tyler has all day in the pocket and the commentator noted how receivers were not working to get open for him. Seems to me like they have no confidence in him.

-BOT sucks for not even doing a search when way better candidates were out there
-Rad sucks but hiring Mario at least wasnt his fault. Apparently he's good at pointing at a spot where
-Mario is a complete moron so it's his fault for hiring and or meddling with Dawson
-Dawson seems to suck too
-TVD absolutely sucks

Pretty long line of incompetence

Advertisement
There was a play where Tyler has all day in the pocket and the commentator noted how receivers were not working to get open for him. Seems to me like they have no confidence in him.
Yeah they played lazy yesterday, it was pathetic

Completely on TVD!

Dawson cannot run his schemes because the QB CANNOT make simple check offs or stop looking at receivers straight in the face.

TVD is in shock, he is thinking to much, he is lacking technique, and his throwing motion is slow, no zip!

Wide receivers are perplexed, TE don’t run plays with determination because they know it NOT coming, Also most passes are late or behind!

What is Dawson suppose to be when Mario tells him to run simple packages?

Advertisement
Yall have to make sense…If u dont trust the QB and cant call the full offense why are u throwing the ball 20 times in the first half and 38 times in total?

I know emotions are high but lets think logically lol

Wario. His fingerprints have been all over our offensive game plan since the GT game.

Go back and look at his last year at Oregon. He took a transfer QB from BC that had played good to great football at said university and turned him into an abomination of a QB. But at least that kid could run.

He’s taken TVD these last 2 years and completely ruined him.

This is NOT on Dawson. This is 100% on the head corch.
Anthony Brown? Disagree with this take he was arguably better at Oregon, certainly not worse.

Advertisement
Anthony Brown? Disagree with this take he was arguably better at Oregon, certainly not worse.
What? No, no, no. That is way off. He was abominable at Oregon. That fanbase went after him hard, and Wario called out the fanbase for booing him after one particularly horrible loss.

We’ve seen the same with TVD here.

How much more evidence do you need before you admit that our HC is an all-time terrible game day corch, and a destroyer of QB’s?

Who tf was most responsible for that offensive abortion that we witnessed tonight? That display was fuccin awful!. What say you? TVD has been straight *** for the last few weeks.
The HC is responsible.

Advertisement
Back