TVD or Dawson

Advertisement
TVD is but Dawson sucks as well. I mean LOL watching NC state get Concepcion the balls is hind hands 10-15x and we get the ball to B Smith.1 time. Play calls are predictable (run up middle, WR tunnel screen, etc.), routes are the same, no creativity or trick plays, throwing to Cam at TE lol. Cmon

Advertisement
Advertisement
Who tf was most responsible for that offensive abortion that we witnessed tonight? That display was fuccin awful!. What say you? TVD has been straight *** for the last few weeks.
Wario. His fingerprints have been all over our offensive game plan since the GT game.

Go back and look at his last year at Oregon. He took a transfer QB from BC that had played good to great football at said university and turned him into an abomination of a QB. But at least that kid could run.

He’s taken TVD these last 2 years and completely ruined him.

This is NOT on Dawson. This is 100% on the head corch.

I think it’s primarily Van Dyke. He’s cost us a ton of points with bad throws in scoring position this year. It seemed pretty clear that our offense was far more conservative in the 2nd half compared to the beginning of the year because TVD keeps taking sacks and turning it over.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I do not blame Dawson for the most part. Maybe 10%

Richard Petty would not win a race with a broken car.

Dawson is stuck with a broken QB and a Thick headed HC.

Not that Dawson has been good, but the first couple games when TVD was playing well, Dawson called some good plays.

I do not blame Dawson for the most part. Maybe 10%

Richard Petty would not win a race with a broken car.

Dawson is stuck with a broken QB and a Thick headed HC.

Not that Dawson has been good, but the first couple games when TVD was playing well, Dawson called some good plays.
Dawson does nothing to try to mitigate TVD’s struggles.

Where was the creativity in tonight’s offense?

Reverses?

Jet sweeps?

At least try to find some creative ways to manufacture offense… none of that from Dawson.

Advertisement
Back