TVD on 2022 season and Spring 2023

Advertisement
Last edited:
“I think this is a combination of the two systems I’ve played in. There is a lot of pro-style stuff we do and there is a lot of hurry-up and go stuff I am excited to play in. It is just about getting the ball to the playmakers and letting them work.”

“Guys like Matt Lee and Javion Cohen are coming in here with great leadership skills they are going to help take the offense to the next level,”

“Coach Dawson is a wonderful person and a great coach,” “We are going to be a balanced offense that is great with the run game and pass game and be explosive. There is a lot of freedom with the system and he lets his players play.”

“I think this is a combination of the two systems I’ve played in. There is a lot of pro-style stuff we do and there is a lot of hurry-up and go stuff I am excited to play in. It is just about getting the ball to the playmakers and letting them work.”

“Guys like Matt Lee and Javion Cohen are coming in here with great leadership skills they are going to help take the offense to the next level,”

“Coach Dawson is a wonderful person and a great coach,” “We are going to be a balanced offense that is great with the run game and pass game and be explosive. There is a lot of freedom with the system and he lets his players play.”
This **** right here.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Y’all do know when TVD get back in that mode.He is gonna prove a lot of doubters wrong. This system should help him get back to old form. Hopefully we can get him even more weapons out the portal.
Gattis sucked, but it was clear TVD was a one read quarterback. If he can't get past that he wont be much better, no matter what system he is in. Yeah he can put up some numbers again scrubs, but do it against someone worth a ****.

Gattis sucked, but it was clear TVD was a one read quarterback. If he can't get past that he wont be much better, no matter what system he is in. Yeah he can put up some numbers again scrubs, but do it against someone worth a ****.
Think the OL will help with that this year. Crazy he carved teams up with time. It was a lot of factors in way he looked the way he did last year . Hopefully this offseason he did some digging and gets better luckily we can find out soon with spring ball this weekend

Here comes the, "He lets his players play, which means don't get in his doghouse or he won't play you!" It's the Miami fanbase way.
no, no it doesn't. It means, the WRs have the ability locate open space on routes instead of must having to run to a spot regardless if there is defender there. It also means the dam QB coach and OC won't issue missed assignments for not doing exactly as they say despite a positive play outcome in practice and in games. Lashlee was more like this. Coaches last year were rigid with concepts and did not allow players to adjust for in-play variances that always occur due to the random nature of the sport.

I will also add, some of the players were fine with the Gattis offense. He was just a **** asss in game play caller often lost in the moment and always reverted back to the same crap in key moments instead of trusting of what they installed during the week for a given team.

Lastly, Barry Jacksons actical yesterday was the most accurate I have seen summing up last year and the offseason so far.

Advertisement
Bullshat narrative. Glad you fall for what certain idiots in media say.

no, no it doesn't. It means, the WRs have the ability locate open space on routes instead of must having to run to a spot regardless if there is defender there. It also means the dam QB coach and OC won't issue missed assignments for not doing exactly as they say despite a positive play outcome in practice and in games. Lashlee was more like this. Coaches last year were rigid with concepts and did not allow players to adjust for in-play variances that always occur due to the random nature of the sport.

I will also add, some of the players were fine with the Gattis offense. He was just a **** asss in game play caller often lost in the moment and always reverted back to the same crap in key moments instead of trusting of what they installed during the week for a given team.

Lastly, Barry Jacksons actical yesterday was the most accurate I have seen summing up last year and the offseason so far.
No disagreement here. I am looking forward to seeing improvement. I was mocking some people who will find something, anything, to complain about.

Haven’t seen Brandon Streeter’s name anywhere in the coaching hires, maybe Mario can add him to the staff as an analyst while he collects his Clemson paycheck.

He’s supposed to be a really good QB coach.

Advertisement
Back