TVD on 2022 season and Spring 2023

Advertisement
Oh, look at who's no longer moping. All aboard the bandwagon straight to slurp city

clubbing tv land GIF by nobodies.

Advertisement
Protect TVD and he can deliver. Again this season coming TVD will only be as good as the offensive line play. Mario knows this and has made a solid attempt to address it. We could actually win a few more games this year if the receivers hold on to the ball.

Advertisement
“I think this is a combination of the two systems I’ve played in. There is a lot of pro-style stuff we do and there is a lot of hurry-up and go stuff I am excited to play in. It is just about getting the ball to the playmakers and letting them work.”

“Guys like Matt Lee and Javion Cohen are coming in here with great leadership skills they are going to help take the offense to the next level,”

“Coach Dawson is a wonderful person and a great coach,” “We are going to be a balanced offense that is great with the run game and pass game and be explosive. There is a lot of freedom with the system and he lets his players play.”

boner-erection.gif

TVD will be back in the groove this year... you can't go from great to suck unless you're Tebow.
to be fair, Teblow wasn't an accurate passer...he just had NFL talent EVERYWHERE. He also was Fullback sized and so he was able to run. In the NFL they can key on his running ability and make him be accurate...which he wasn't.

Advertisement
Advertisement
to be fair, Teblow wasn't an accurate passer...he just had NFL talent EVERYWHERE. He also was Fullback sized and so he was able to run. In the NFL they can key on his running ability and make him be accurate...which he wasn't.
Oh... so he had everybody bull****ed. Won a Heisman and led the Gators to two Natty's. He was bounced around in the NFL like a Ping-Pong ball.
I think if he would have gotten laid as a young man his luck would have improved exponentially.

Remember how George W. Bush gave up golf after 9/11? Just sayin'. 🤪

Advertisement
Back