TVD on 2022 season and Spring 2023

Downvote me all you want, but TVD ain’t winning a championship here. He’s the perfect qb for an 8-4 team.
This is just stupid. Stetson Bennett, Bryce Young, CJ Stroud, name any QB you want...would NOT win a championship here with the current team and especially last years team.

Now ask this question, would TVD have won a championship if he was at GA instead of Bennett? Of course, you will say no to save face but ....yea he likely would have.

Advertisement
The one read stuff is funny when people have no clue on the insanity Gattis was asking him to do while playing behind an awful Ol. Just like people would say he was missing throws and a lot the time the wrs were running routes 12 when they were supposed to be ten . It’s easy to have takes when you don’t know whats happening.

Oh... so he had everybody bull****ed. Won a Heisman and led the Gators to two Natty's. He was bounced around in the NFL like a Ping-Pong ball.
I think if he would have gotten laid as a young man his luck would have improved exponentially.
He got bounced from the NFL. He did not bounce around past first job at Denver.

This is just stupid. Stetson Bennett, Bryce Young, CJ Stroud, name any QB you want...would NOT win a championship here with the current team and especially last years team.

Now ask this question, would TVD have won a championship if he was at GA instead of Bennett? Of course, you will say no to save face but ....yea he likely would have.
Georgia would have won with me at quarterback, and i am semi-geriatric bloke that can throw the ball only about 30 yards, but i'm accurate AF in flag football. haven't lost a turkey bowl or christmas bowl in a few years

Advertisement
Back