TVD observation

Advertisement
My concern is he is a very slow starter. Now we know why he always looked like dog crap when he came out in mop up duty. It takes a while for him to get warmed up. Hopefully this can be corrected or else this is Garcia team. In today’s college football you can’t afford to get behind game in and game out. Next week if he starts slow that is now a trend and not an anomaly.

Personally I just don't see it with him. Just not a fan of his. Did he make some good plays sure. But there was also a lot of bad. I think in the long run either Jake or a transfer will be the starter when the next coaching staff comes in.
Thats how I feel about Jake. Think he is a Diva and will wil under pressure

Advertisement
We had two consecutive weeks with less than 100 yds in the first half. Great qbs are judged by stats and wins and rings and trophies…

he’s a gamer with heart, but that’s as far as I can go
this has been the MO of Asslee's offense pretty much over the last 15 games. His offense never shows up in the first half and it has nothing to do with TVD but everything to do with Asslee

Advertisement
He looked like an extremely talented freshman qb today. He locked in on his first option and didt go through his progression at times. I don't think he confident on long passes as the kinda floats his deepball and let's DBs catchup. But, there were also throws to be excited about as well.

To me, he looked better than most freshman qbs. And, seeing how we put up 42 points, he wasn't the problem

He looked like an extremely talented freshman qb today. He locked in on his first option and didt go through his progression at times. I don't think he confident on long passes as the kinda floats his deepball and let's DBs catchup. But, there were also throws to be excited about as well.

To me, he looked better than most freshman qbs. And, seeing how we put up 42 points, he wasn't the problem
We put up 35 points

How about the ****show the offense produced in the first half

Kid has heart, I like that he gets stronger as the game goes on. That's something you can't teach. Is he a finished product? No, he needs some work mechanically, and I don't like that he overthinks basic stuff. A good coach can and would win with this young man. A good playcaller would figure out a way to get this guy in rhythm early. A good playcaller would realize that this kid can run, and some designed QB runs makes sense, especially seeing that you refuse to utilize the speedster you have at RB.

Advertisement
Observation:

shocked jerry seinfeld GIF

The best Quarterback of all time has average arm talent and very little athletic ability, but he makes all of the right throws and knows who is going to be open every play. The best attribute any QB can have is his brain.
If you’re referring to who I think you are, he’s been at it 22 years, had offenses tailored to his strengths, and had great coaches. None of which applies to TVD. Time will tell what he becomes.

Advertisement
Let it get away from them in the first half or they could have won it as they played much better in the 2nd. Feel sorry for Van Dyke...played his heart out. Camron Harris hurt again. Manny seems to have a black cloud over his head.
TVD with a hc and a oline is going to be great. Honestly hope he transfers in conference and kills it cause the cis Gods have crowned him dead even though he led a come back vs Virginia and at unc while behind. He can’t make the team not have penalties. He’s not a coach.

great heart and great qb. I feel confident telling all the haters F off

If you’re referring to who I think you are, he’s been at it 22 years, had offenses tailored to his strengths, and had great coaches. None of which applies to TVD. Time will tell what he becomes.
and had the most talented players around him if it’s who i think he is talking about

Advertisement
Back