TVD news

Here’s the finish
You think the Clemson game is evidence this team is better with Williams? Did you watch the same game I did?
Here’s the finish🤣😂🤣😂

Attachments

• IMG_2440.png
    IMG_2440.png
    4.6 MB · Views: 0
Advertisement
You believe that? He was limping on saturday. Until u see his blonde wig behind matt lee on saturday,dont put stock in Cristobal saying that
Of course I don’t. Just posting what he said since there was some wondering what the lastest word was.

Bud, if your QB is completing only 5 passes for 65 yards in the fourth quarter you’re losing 90 percent of the time.

I’m going to pull up TVDs fourth quarter stats for you when I get home

He did his job, but stop making him out to be something he’s not. He’s a game manager right now.

This may be the most football ignorant comment I have ever seen in my life.

Do you even understand those stats equate to 20 completions for 260 yards over the course of a game (and Emory completed 68% for 8 YPA in the fourth)?

Play less Madden and maybe you’ll understand real life football better.

Do you even understand those stats equate to 20 completions for 260 yards over the course of a game (and Emory completed 68% for 8 YPA in the fourth)?

@Bender I found him

Advertisement

Stoppp. Fourth quarter and second quarters are when guys typically have the most passing yards.

I updated my previous post with TVDs fourth quarter stats. Btw he’s 11th in CFb in QBR at 80.1 as well

Advertisement
In my opinion I think they should've opened the playbook alittle more for Emory Sat. Nothing outlandish, but a few more downfield innovative plays. I for one cannot F-ing stand our TE play, or lack of. McCormick makes me want to pull my hair out.

Preach. I understand @Memnon 's feedback that Emory is still a huge WIP. And anyone who thinks he's ready to displace TVD as our starter doesn't understand football. The only QB controversy is on CIS. TVD is our #1 and it's not even debatable.

But as far as TVD playing vs UVA,, I personally think if he's anything less than 90%, you let him heal unless Emory struggles too much.

And regarding the playbook and playcalling this Saturday, Dawson opened it up a notch in the second half v Clemson, and he needs to open it up another notch v UVA. Emory is a bookworm and film room junkie. He can make a TE slant pass or a slip screen to the RB. He can handle a smash route or a EZ fade. Heck, he can certainly handle basic RPO concepts since he did it in HS (IIRC, it's been a year since I saw his HUDL). Not sure he has the arm strength for a go route to Harrell, but man would I like to see him try at least once.

Just let him loose "a little more" against UVA to see what he can do, force the defense to respect the pass, and lessen the pressure on the RBs.

Last edited:

yeah he is delusional. TVD is supposed to be light years better than Emory but with him we beat a team we hadn’t beaten since 2012 🤣😂🤣😂. The TVD slurping is real🤣😂🤣😂. We definitely would have beaten GTech with Emory or with Jacurri just off his mobility in a wet sloppy game. I ask ; Was the Honey Bees 🐝 Qb better than TVD???🤣😂🤣😂 maybe we should tell BostonCane that the new ncaa football game is coming soon 🤣😂🤣😂

Stoppp. Fourth quarter and second quarters are when guys typically have the most passing yards.

I updated my previous post with TVDs fourth quarter stats. Btw he’s 11th in CFb in QBR at 80.1 as well

Good quarterbacks on good teams are handing the ball off in the 4th most games.

Keep hating on Emory in your flailing defense of TVD.

At least we got to see a quarterback win a big conference game at UM for the first time in the last few years.

TVD is not bad, he’s just limited and prone to making costly mistakes.

I’ll roll with the coaches decision on who plays, but I’m confident that Emory will have a much better career than TVD.

At least Emory recognize that Young is a bigger weapon than Restrepo.

Advertisement
Good quarterbacks on good teams are handing the ball off in the 4th most games.

Keep hating on Emory in your flailing defense of TVD.

At least we got to see a quarterback win a big conference game at UM for the first time in the last few years.

TVD is not bad, he’s just limited and prone to making costly mistakes.

I’ll roll with the coaches decision on who plays, but I’m confident that Emory will have a much better career than TVD.

At least Emory recognize that Young is a bigger weapon than Restrepo.
The coaches would laugh in your face at the notion of starting Williams over a healthy TVD.

If Williams has a much better career than TVD that means he will win the heisman and go first overall.

I’m not hating on Williams. I’m just sick of this fan base setting unrealistic expectations for players and falling in love with the backup. We did the same thing with jarren Williams.

Be grateful for what we have in TVD.

Advertisement
Preach. I understand @Memon's feedback that Emory is still a huge WIP. And anyone who thinks he's ready to displace TVD as our starter doesn't understand football. The only QB controversy is on CIS. TVD is our #1 and it's not even debatable.

But as far as TVD playing vs UVA,, I personally think if he's anything less than 90%, you let him heal unless Emory struggles too much.

And regarding the playbook and playcalling this Saturday, Dawson opened it up a notch in the second half v Clemson, and he needs to open it up another notch v UVA. Emory is a bookworm and film room junkie. He can make a TE slant pass or a slip screen to the RB. He can handle a smash route or a EZ fade. Heck, he can certainly handle basic RPO concepts since he did it in HS (IIRC, it's been a year since I saw his HUDL). Not sure he has the arm strength for a go route to Harrell, but man would I like to see him try at least once.

Just let him loose "a little more" against UVA to see what he can do, force the defense to respect the pass, and lessen the pressure on the RBs.
That's what I meant in a previous post. Why chance TVD vs Virginia if he's not 100%....makes absolutely no sense UNLESS, Emory is playing terrible, which I don't think he will. I can promise you, Emory and Dawson are game planning this entire week for Virginia, in case TVD isn't completely ready.

Advertisement
Back