TVD news

Advertisement
There have been no top 25 upsets yet today.

Let’s see what our kid got..
Though Houston got hosed by the refs against Texas. Clearly ran for the first down on 3rd and 1 in the redzone down by 7 but ball was spotted where the RB got pushed back. Both announcers and the rules expert on the broadcast agreed it was clear he got the 1st down. Then they couldnt convert 4th and 1.

Advertisement
Football is a tough man's sport. While you never really know how someone feels, from the upper decks it appears as if someone is not that tough. Add to it, I felt like he quit last season when someone tougher would've pushed through. I always gave him the benefit of the doubt as Gattis could've legitimately had someone killed with the **** he ran.

Interesting development. Tough way to get your first start. I hope he doesn't get banged up and shows some promise. Outlook for a win, not good at all. At least we'll see better distribution of the ball and that could be to our advantage.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bad roster management, poor recruiting have left us in this awful situation.
Needed a portal QB badly in the off-season. Struck out.
Not all on Mario. But nevertheless…

Though Houston got hosed by the refs against Texas. Clearly ran for the first down on 3rd and 1 in the redzone down by 7 but ball was spotted where the RB got pushed back. Both announcers and the rules expert on the broadcast agreed it was clear he got the 1st down. Then they couldnt convert 4th and 1.
That call was atrocious

Advertisement
Bad roster management, poor recruiting have left us in this awful situation.
Needed a portal QB badly in the off-season. Struck out.
Not all on Mario. But nevertheless…
Early names I’d like us to try and get is the kid from WAzzu and Houston(I bet they hate us lol)

We get to actually to see a guy scam the field 😩

If the OL allows it lol
Think Tim Robinson GIF by NETFLIX

b/c some ******** on a message board want to know
Yeah, not sure why they think they are entitled to that info. Is Mario supposed to care what some random fan wants to know about injuries on game week? Is he supposed to care that they want the info to decide how to place their bets or something?

Advertisement
Back