TVD news

Advertisement
New revelation: Football players get hurt!

Next revelation: NFL teams lie about their players health status and misuse medication to make them play just like college teams!

Like... if a football player can't play because of an injury, he absolutely cannot play.
Cool im not gonna sway you from your point I’m going to avoid this annoying back and forth…

Nice to see Riley Leonard playing tonight…

Advertisement
We all know you didn't mean that. Stop acting.
Absolutely hope hes better than the guy we have that isn't getting it done.
Hope he runs with the opportunity

As much as I think TVD is average he's the best we know we have as of now

Hope that changes

Advertisement
“Be careful what you wish for” FOH with this

Mannn we haven’t beaten Clemson with a healthy TVD and without him. It is what it is

Cool im not gonna sway you from your point I’m going to avoid this annoying back and forth…

Nice to see Riley Leonard playing tonight…
There is no annoying back and forth, people who question football players toughness have the equivalent of Colts fans who booed Andrew Luck after his retirement because he was tired of ****ing blood and walking around with a severely damaged kidney.

Spoiler: Not high, Bob.

Edit: I didn't even read the Riley Leonard part. I'm glad I didn't initially, cause it spares me from pointing out the stupidity.

Absolutely hope hes better than the guy we have that isn't getting it done.
Hope he runs with the opportunity

As much as I think TVD is average he's the best we know we have as of now

Hope that changes
TVD ran away with the job when king got hurt

We can only hope Emory has had enough time to get the playbook down and have the self belief to step in and seize the moment

Advertisement
When did he get hurt? I don't recall the play.
He seemed to have hurt his leg a bit when he got hit running toward the sideline against GT. Then against UNC late in the game he took a huge shot and there was talk that he hurt his back, and apparently aggravated the previous leg injury. But who knows what it was for sure. Cribby or one of the other insiders may have more specific knowledge.

Advertisement
He seemed to have hurt his leg a bit when he got hit running toward the sideline against GT. Then against UNC late in the game he took a huge shot and there was talk that he hurt his back, and apparently aggravated the previous leg injury. But who knows what it was for sure. Cribby or one of the other insiders may have more specific knowledge.
Thanks I turned it off late in that game.

Advertisement
Back