TVD news

I was with Butch an hr ago. We talked about this very scenario. He said he also heard that the coaches are very high on Emory. I'm headed out for dinner in Ft Myers with GF. (My B-Day) Don't get me wrong, I hope TVD has a career night. But at the same Token, it would be equally impressive if Emory played well. A win either way would be a Great Gift.
SmartSelect_20231021_164554_Video Player.gif

Advertisement
While I agree, I have to think Dabo will sell out on the run when Brown comes in. That will force Dawson to have to call a passing play with Brown at QB. That's the football equivalent of playing Russian roulette.

We'll see, I guess. Brown is certainly an impressive physical athlete.
Put them both in on same play so they can’t set. It’s not like hat hasn’t been done before even in the nfl

can only use it a couple of times but it will have an effect here or there

I was with Butch an hr ago. We talked about this very scenario. He said he also heard that the coaches are very high on Emory. I'm headed out for dinner in Ft Myers with GF. (My B-Day) Don't get me wrong, I hope TVD has a career night. But at the same Token, it would be equally impressive if Emory played well. A win either way would be a Great Gift.

What's on the menu tonight for the birthday boy?

Only way we win is the OL pass blocks , we need to run just enough and protect the ball. Statistically they aren’t explosive , actually Clemson is ranked in the 100’s. No short fields , make them drive the field. No layups. We have the advantage in the kicking game.

Advertisement
If true that TVD a game-time decision than I am even more sick of Mario

Based on his response to inquiry in press conference about TVD, if TVD does not play, or not healthy enough to play, then time for administration to “dump Mario”, realize all he is is a recruiter, take your losses and hire a coach who understands football (“take a knee against Ga. Tech”)

Mario has a terrible coaching record - have donors contribute to buy him out

Hire a real coach
How much are we putting you down for Daddy Warbucks?

Advertisement
TVD one of top QBs in country

His toughness shoukd not be questioned

Young man should not play if he is not ready to play

If TVD is 80% tonight Canes win big!
Top QBs in country? Come on

He's decent and puts up stats some games but no where close to a top QB

Toughness? How many games did he miss or come out of last year

I root for him. Hope he does well every game but just don't see it never have.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Tvd has a few injuries yet he’s going to try and give it a go. As I mentioned earlier in the week “ If some of y’all knew what he was dealing with you’d maybe chill some”.

The hate and toxicity in this fanbase is real. We get what we deserve.
I wish we would just rest him this game and get him healthy for the last 5 games.

Advertisement
Back