TVD news

Advertisement
Mario needs to be careful how he handles this. He's generally liked by most media but he's had some major blunders and if he throws TVD out there and he gets hurt further, I think he could end up with a PR nightmare (not to mention no QB1 for rest of the season).

5-7 last year
Playing injured TVD last year only to see him get hit and out of the game quickly.
Hiring and firing 2 coordinators in one year
Not taking a knee against GT.
Poorly coached (turnovers and penalties)
Wise post.

I hear you — as long as you realize you are withholding vital information from your audience.
Given the info you kept secret, your preview of the Clemson game was worthless and a waste of time for your followers.
Your folks should be treated like adults., I want facts. I don’t need a homer’s filter.
Go somewhere else then.

I hear you — as long as you realize you are withholding vital information from your audience.
Given the info you kept secret, your preview of the Clemson game was worthless and a waste of time for your followers.
Your folks should be treated like adults., I want facts. I don’t need a homer’s filter.
I don’t know what to tell you if you can’t understand the ramifications of posting sensitive injury information on this site. You may very well be adult enough to handle the info but there are many others who are not. Additionally, it’s been stated several times there are people from opponents that frequently visit this site as well

Advertisement
…and there we have it folks. Wario now has his built in excuse for the drubbing that we’re gonna get tonight. This is also why when you put Emory in to play in blowouts, he should run the normal offense, and not just hand off the ball to try to run out the clock against ***** teams.

Nothing gets out of the Hecht without Wario’s blessing, so this is pre-game damage control.

Can’t wait for the Wario experiment to be over and done. Dude is way in over his head.
You realize he’s been hurt all years with torn ligaments?

TVD is a lot of things but a ***** is not one of them. Weird how so many can’t just say he has not played well without hating the guy. He is what he is

Dawson has been meh so have no faith what happens if Emory gets the call. Expect predictable play calls asking either an injured or freshman QB to make difficult, low % throws.

michael jordan laughing GIF

Advertisement
You realize he’s been hurt all years with torn ligaments?
I’m not saying he hasn’t been hurt. I’m saying it’s interesting that Mario allowed this to get out so many hours before game time. He runs a tight ship, so I highly doubt that he didn’t have them leak it to the press. He knew he was about to get bodied again on the trail and on the field tonight, so this is his way to mitigate the damage with the fanbase.

I’m not saying he hasn’t been hurt. I’m saying it’s interesting that Mario allowed this to get out so many hours before game time. He runs a tight ship, so I highly doubt that he didn’t have them leak it to the press. He knew he was about to get bodied again on the trail and on the field tonight, so this is his way to mitigate the damage with the fanbase.
Bodied Again? When was he ever bodied? We have a top 10 class right now. Some of you want the dude to fail so bad because you wanted Kiffin.

Advertisement
I was with Butch an hr ago. We talked about this very scenario. He said he also heard that the coaches are very high on Emory. I'm headed out for dinner in Ft Myers with GF. (My B-Day) Don't get me wrong, I hope TVD has a career night. But at the same Token, it would be equally impressive if Emory played well. A win either way would be a Great Gift.

Happy Birthday!!

I mentioned it a month or so ago. A guy I know got invited to attend a practice earlier this season. He got to talking with Bernie Kosar. He said that Bernie could not stop talking about Emory Williams and that he thinks Emory will be the next QB1 to win a title at UM.

Sadly for today, getting his *** handed to him tonight could be a critical part of his growth and development for the future. I'm heading to the stadium shortly. This could be a night that we remember for the ages. Here's hoping!!

He's an average QB that shows zero leadership. Always hurt.
He's a simp
Disaster last year after spending off season carry girlfriends golf clubs instead of getting the team together to practice
This season has all day to throw and throws 5 picks in 2 acc games.
He ain't it
Can he win with talent sure, could he win tonight sure, but he isn't the QB that wins games by himself
Mario got to find a real qb that leads and takes over games.

Advertisement
Had a feeling he wouldn't make it unscathed to NC ST/FSU. 5-7/6-6 prediction is looking more likely. Thankfully we have UVA after this.

Happy Birthday!!

I mentioned it a month or so ago. A guy I know got invited to attend a practice earlier this season. He got to talking with Bernie Kosar. He said that Bernie could not stop talking about Emory Williams and that he thinks Emory will be the next QB1 to win a title at UM.

Sadly for today, getting his *** handed to him tonight could be a critical part of his growth and development for the future. I'm heading to the stadium shortly. This could be a night that we remember for the ages. Here's hoping!!
@SFbayCane ....appreciate the B-Day wish, and I agree about Emory. I pray he does well.

Advertisement
Back