TVD news

Advertisement
Well at least this Clemson team can be beaten with subpar offense and or conservative offense. Run run run tight end and take some deep shots. Pray to the Lord.

I thought tvd sucked, so what’s the big deal?!??!??

Personally, i dont want an injured tvd playing this game. I’ll roll the dice with emory.

But im many drinks in at this point soooo. Go Canes. F@ck dabo
What ya rolling with?

If Emory plays, we need an excellent game out of our Oline. Keep Emory clean and open the holes in the run game. Emory can make the throws. And from the rest of the team, no bull**** penalties. And when Emory does **** up like any true frosh in this kinda game would our guys gotta build him up and overcome it.
We'll see how we respond to the adversity.

Advertisement
I don’t think they will split reps but they’ll certainly have some plays for Brown. He could be useful in a game like this.

While I agree, I have to think Dabo will sell out on the run when Brown comes in. That will force Dawson to have to call a passing play with Brown at QB. That's the football equivalent of playing Russian roulette.

We'll see, I guess. Brown is certainly an impressive physical athlete.

Defense needs to be lights out tonight. Can't give them any free plays over the top or penalties on 3rd and 4th down. Tackling needs to be sound and safeties and LBs need to be very disciplined.

Advertisement
While I agree, I have to think Dabo will sell out on the run when Brown comes in. That will force Dawson to have to call a passing play with Brown at QB. That's the football equivalent of playing Russian roulette.

I’m with you

If TVD can’t go, it’s Emory’s game unless the wheels completely come off for him. But no rotation please

If our staff projects Emory to be a great QB and the starter of the future, which is sounds like they do

And TVD is below like 80% health then theres no reason why Emory shouldn’t start

Dawson should be able to scheme things up for Emory, we have a great OL and our defense is supposed to be stout
Agreed.

Not the ideal starting point, but baptism by fire.

If TVD has been hurt all week, I say let him sit this out and heal up so we can have him more healthy for games that we have better than 60-40 chance of winning. TVD tries to tough it out and gets hurt worse? You’re stuck with backups for rest of season.

That said, this is a great opportunity to really see what Emory and Dawson are capable of.

There was a reason I subtly wrote this and went on to pick Clemson to win.
IMG_6128.jpeg

I was with Butch an hr ago. We talked about this very scenario. He said he also heard that the coaches are very high on Emory. I'm headed out for dinner in Ft Myers with GF. (My B-Day) Don't get me wrong, I hope TVD has a career night. But at the same Token, it would be equally impressive if Emory played well. A win either way would be a Great Gift.

Advertisement
I don’t even like TVD that much, but he’s the best option we have when he’s healthy and he’s not only taken his fair share of shots, he’s also fire when he’s rolling…

Please don’t embarrass everyone involved by pulling an FSU 2022 tonight and send him out there hurt.

I was with Butch an hr ago. We talked about this very scenario. He said he also heard that the coaches are very high on Emory. I'm headed out for dinner in Ft Myers with GF. (My B-Day) Don't get me wrong, I hope TVD has a career night. But at the same Token, it would be equally impressive if Emory played well. A win either way would be a Great Gift.
Happy fkn birthday!

I’ll make you a cake

combined gifs steroids GIF

Happy Birthday old fella. Enjoy!

Advertisement
You don’t think the “fans” of this team don’t suck?

Lmao
Tf that has to do with being a mediocre team for two decades? Is Paranos lining it up? Are you not kneeling to win a game? Blaming fans is the last line of defense to the mouth breathers who can’t see what’s in front of them.

If the school doesn’t want to give opponents a better opportunity to plan for playing us then we respect that and let them release it without us doing it or contribute to putting it out there. That’s the premise. Don’t care if it’s news. Ultimately, unlike Ferman and others who want attention and headlines, CIS cares more about the best interests of the team as D$ is a fan with a website not a media reporter.
I hear you — as long as you realize you are withholding vital information from your audience.
Given the info you kept secret, your preview of the Clemson game was worthless and a waste of time for your followers.
Your folks should be treated like adults., I want facts. I don’t need a homer’s filter.

Advertisement
Back