TVD news

Advertisement
If Emory gets the start I’m fully behind him and can only hope that Dawson is able to put Emory in great positions to succeed without being too conservative and predictable.

This game can go along way from taking the stink of the GT and UNC game away… gotta have it.

Mario needs to be careful how he handles this. He's generally liked by most media but he's had some major blunders and if he throws TVD out there and he gets hurt further, I think he could end up with a PR nightmare (not to mention no QB1 for rest of the season).

5-7 last year
Playing injured TVD last year only to see him get hit and out of the game quickly.
Hiring and firing 2 coordinators in one year
Not taking a knee against GT.
Poorly coached (turnovers and penalties)

Advertisement
We have nothing to lose in reality...we're a 7 win team MAYBE at this point. If TVD can't go, put Emory in and let him rip it. Maybe he'll use the TEs (offensive line, keep the kid upright).

Advertisement
David Lake, 247:

"So my understanding on the TVD deal...

He is dealing with a lower extremity injury from the UNC game and he was pretty limited all week at practice. I think he will give it a go during warm-ups and see how he feels. I wouldn't be surprised if he gives it a go today. If he can't finish the game, Emory Williams got plenty of first team reps this week and I also wouldn't be surprised to see a Jacurri Brown package as well."

"Pretty fluid situation, so let's see how it plays out."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will be ****ed if Mario makes Williams split reps with Brown. That's a loser mentality and I "hope" Mario is better than that. If TVD cannot go, which we all know he cannot, then this should be Emory Williams game.

The big question I still have is how many first team reps did Williams get this week? The Ga Tech game really has me shook about Mario's IQ. My fear is that Mario didn't fully prepare the offense to function around Emory Williams.

Here's hoping.

Advertisement
Advertisement
David Lake, 247:

"So my understanding on the TVD deal...

He is dealing with a lower extremity injury from the UNC game and he was pretty limited all week at practice. I think he will give it a go during warm-ups and see how he feels. I wouldn't be surprised if he gives it a go today. If he can't finish the game, Emory Williams got plenty of first team reps this week and I also wouldn't be surprised to see a Jacurri Brown package as well."

"Pretty fluid situation, so let's see how it plays out."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will be ****ed if Mario makes Williams split reps with Brown. That's a loser mentality and I "hope" Mario is better than that. If TVD cannot go, which we all know he cannot, then this should be Emory Williams game.

The big question I still have is how many first team reps did Williams get this week? The Ga Tech game really has me shook about Mario's IQ. My fear is that Mario didn't fully prepare the offense to function around Emory Williams.

Here's hoping.

I don’t think they will split reps but they’ll certainly have some plays for Brown. He could be useful in a game like this.

Advertisement
Back