TVD news

Advertisement
Last statement is a fair take. This fan base does not even deserve to have a winning team. We cry about recruits leaving the 305 when they see a half empty stadium. Go ahead, queue up the “Miami is not a sports town excuse”. If I come into a half empty stadium tonight then it will solidify the fact this fan base sucks.
Inching closer and closer to blame the fans part of the season

Last statement is a fair take. This fan base does not even deserve to have a winning team. We cry about recruits leaving the 305 when they see a half empty stadium. Go ahead, queue up the “Miami is not a sports town excuse”. If I come into a half empty stadium tonight then it will solidify the fact this fan base sucks.

It’s going to be a sad sight.

Advertisement
I’m impressed that some of you are not completely over and beyond TVD as the QB for the Hurricanes. Between his inability read zone defense, to forcing throw to a receiver, not being able to look off defenses, and not playing through injury, I have seen enough. Frankly, I feel like I’ve seen enough from this team to turn the page and look forward to Miami basketball.

I hope I am wrong and the young man will prove me and many others wrong, and prove himself right most importantly.
And I wish I was like many of who are keeping hope alive and still see some good coming of this season. I really do.

christmas vacation GIF
Weren't you just recently banned? Lol. I'd support your candidacy though!

Advertisement
Advertisement
As I told a few of y’all early in the week Emory took most of the snaps this week. It’s been 50-50 all week . If I were betting I’d expect him to try give it a go. The D better bring their A game.
White boy about to run for 200

If Emory starts we all know the best safety blanket for a young QB is the TE. The problem is, we don’t use our TE’s.
didn't he throw to them a few times against miami-oh? if TVD can't go i think a lot of 2TE sets with arroyo and williams (not cam) wouldn't be the worst thing

Advertisement
I’m impressed that some of you are not completely over and beyond TVD as the QB for the Hurricanes. Between his inability read zone defense, to forcing throw to a receiver, not being able to look off defenses, and not playing through injury, I have seen enough. Frankly, I feel like I’ve seen enough from this team to turn the page and look forward to Miami basketball.

I hope I am wrong and the young man will prove me and many others wrong, and prove himself right most importantly.
And I wish I was like many of who are keeping hope alive and still see some good coming of this season. I really do.
TVD threw for 400 yards and 4TDs while getting hit 10+ times. He's hardly perfect but he's better than 80% of NCAA QBs.

We don't have fans. We have raving lunatic ********.

Advertisement
Back