TVD news

If true that TVD a game-time decision than I am even more sick of Mario

Based on his response to inquiry in press conference about TVD, if TVD does not play, or not healthy enough to play, then time for administration to “dump Mario”, realize all he is is a recruiter, take your losses and hire a coach who understands football (“take a knee against Ga. Tech”)

Mario has a terrible coaching record - have donors contribute to buy him out

Hire a real coach
You can't really be this stupid?

Advertisement
David Lake, 247:

"So my understanding on the TVD deal...

He is dealing with a lower extremity injury from the UNC game and he was pretty limited all week at practice. I think he will give it a go during warm-ups and see how he feels. I wouldn't be surprised if he gives it a go today. If he can't finish the game, Emory Williams got plenty of first team reps this week and I also wouldn't be surprised to see a Jacurri Brown package as well."

"Pretty fluid situation, so let's see how it plays out."

The injury information was floated to provide TVD and the coaches cover if they suck *** tonight. I bet he starts.

[insert Chappelle gif]

christmas vacation GIF
Yes, I think if permitted, you could clean this place up quickly.

Advertisement
Tvd has a few injuries yet he’s going to try and give it a go. As I mentioned earlier in the week “ If some of y’all knew what he was dealing with you’d maybe chill some”.

The hate and toxicity in this fanbase is real. We get what we deserve.

Advertisement
You guys know what happened the last time Mario had his hands on a composite 3 star QB? That’s right… Justin Herbert. The last time with a composite 4 star QB? “Ty” Thompson (who?) and “Ty”ler Van Dyke. Coincidence? I think not.

Tvd has a few injuries yet he’s going to try and give it a go. As I mentioned earlier in the week “ If some of y’all knew what he was dealing with you’d maybe chill some”.

1000000%. Guy 75 pounds overweight and sitting in the break room at Smoothie King eating the lint he picks out of his belly button and calling TVD a *****. Dude has MULTIPLE injuries. But that’s not important when u can just **** on him and hope a true freshman has to play against ******* Clemson in the most important game of the year. We absolutely deserve nothing nice.

Advertisement
Advertisement
what is the rationale behind this policy?
I mean news is news.
If the school doesn’t want to give opponents a better opportunity to plan for playing us then we respect that and let them release it without us doing it or contribute to putting it out there. That’s the premise. Don’t care if it’s news. Ultimately, unlike Ferman and others who want attention and headlines, CIS cares more about the best interests of the team as D$ is a fan with a website not a media reporter.

Last statement is a fair take. This fan base does not even deserve to have a winning team. We cry about recruits leaving the 305 when they see a half empty stadium. Go ahead, queue up the “Miami is not a sports town excuse”. If I come into a half empty stadium tonight then it will solidify the fact this fan base sucks.

Did Herald writers post anything about TVD injuries during the week and we missed it?? Or did everyone just ignore it??

Advertisement
Back