TVD news

There goes my hope for an 8-4 season. This is a repeat of last season. TVD really beat up and once we go to the back ups its back to struggling to get double digits in a game. Damnit

Advertisement
This makes no sense. Even as bad as we played the offense still put us in position to win and our HC went full R word. Nothing matters after he didn’t kneel the ball like any coach with sense would do. That’s not TVD’s fault , THE GAME WAS OVER.
W
A
R
I
O

C
R
I
S
T
O
B
U
M

Malik Murphy in for Texas cause Ewers is hurt. Y'all can see the guy y'all all want here next year in action. Seems like Texas doesn't want him throwing the ball tho

Advertisement
There goes my hope for an 8-4 season. This is a repeat of last season. TVD really beat up and once we go to the back ups its back to struggling to get double digits in a game. Damnit
It's every **** season for the last 20 yrs. It is absolutely brutal being a fan of this team but sure as **** here I am every year

Advertisement
Whatever. I trust Garcia. It's his moment, finally.
@SFbayCane

robin williams its not your fault GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
While I don't expect him to fair well
Williams could have a chance to give the program life. We have been waiting for a QB forever. If he steps up he could bring hope we have one. If he doesn't. Well none is expecting much of him

We all seen TVD be average for a long time

Advertisement
Back