TVD ints vs FSU

Advertisement
Maybe we can get the OL to let a couple of blitzes in early...
... then again the Noles might not touch him since they would prefer him back there...
..what a dilemma
Said it for 2 years softest player I've seen in a Miami uniform in a long time

My inbox flooded with down thumbs and pukes by franchise and the rest of guys that seem to absolutely nothing about leadership

I just watched the ‘21 game.
Who was that QB for us in the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th quarters?

Advertisement
Over/Under on how many sacks he has? Not because of the OL, but because he holds the ball too long. All of the ints he has suffered has made him afraid to throw the ball.

Advertisement
Nope, but just like slurpers get the chance to crow when things go well, mopes get the chance to express their frustration at the ****show on the field.

I'm in the middle. Clearly, coaching & playing can improve yet there are some real signs of life within the program. Also was joking about the mods.

I'm in the middle. Clearly, coaching & playing can improve yet there are some real signs of life within the program. Also was joking about the mods.
I'm well aware you were joking. But now I have ammo when the mopes clam they're being picked on.

Personally, I look at results and our P5 wins have been against 5-4 teams. The worst team we face is BC at 6-3. Not looking good.

Advertisement
I'm well aware you were joking. But now I have ammo when the mopes clam they're being picked on.
**** it! HA

Personally, I look at results and our P5 wins have been against 5-4 teams. The worst team we face is BC at 6-3. Not looking good.

Not looking good at all. I predicted 7-5 and thought it was a pretty safe result. Maybe Jordan (QB fsu) or Jordan(RB UL) get knocked out and we win one of those. BC is winnable but we need better RZ production and less turnovers.

I want to see if this team has quit or all the talk about culture change is true. The team didn’t give up until that 4&1 call at NCST. Starting Emory May give the kids more hope because TVD clearly is hurting the team more than just the O production.

If TVD gets announced as the starter they will quit

TVD is a leper at this point.

**** it! HA

Not looking good at all. I predicted 7-5 and thought it was a pretty safe result. Maybe Jordan (QB fsu) or Jordan(RB UL) get knocked out and we win one of those. BC is winnable but we need better RZ production and less turnovers.
7-5 now looks like a best case scenario.

Advertisement
He’s one of the worst QBs in all of college football over the last two weeks. He’s prob good for 3-4 turnovers which has been the average for the last four weeks. View attachment 264594
1699302559792.gif

Advertisement
Back