TVD ints vs FSU

Advertisement
Advertisement
If he is out there throwing multiple INTs then it is Mario and Dawson that need to be dragged out of there in cuffs.

Advertisement
he threw 2 int against a garbage FSU team in 21 when he had his qb whisperer calling plays for him, so I'll say 3

Maybe we can get the OL to let a couple of blitzes in early...
... then again the Noles might not touch him since they would prefer him back there...
..what a dilemma
dvd.gif

FSU is going to make me boil over when they reach him for the sack but instead of pasting his *** into the turf, they end up helping him to the ground gently, so he stays the starter. Aww **** I'd be ****ed.

Mario/Dawson both have said they will ride with TVD, you think they give up on him this week?
Man if they start TVD I won’t even try to find a place to watch the game at 330. I’ll be at the Penn state Michigan game. Thank god I won’t have to watch this raping on tv

Advertisement
Advertisement
I want to see if this team has quit or all the talk about culture change is true. The team didn’t give up until that 4&1 call at NCST. Starting Emory May give the kids more hope because TVD clearly is hurting the team more than just the O production.
Defense didn’t give up on the goal line stand at the end. Offense might be done though

Advertisement
Back