TVD Injury

I kept posting if people knew his injuries they be a tad more understanding. A tad lol.
Think they would have been super understanding in that Mario is to blame for throwing him out there injured. Play EMORY earlier

Advertisement
Man, Mario Cristobal is who he is..I’ll leave it up to all of you to form your own opinions. Facts are that he’s playing football in a different century and unless he awakens, he won’t survive.

All the other bull****z is just talkz…

Stop making excuses for TVD and Wario.
You can't be throwing interception after interception, destroying your team's season, and still keep trotting out there knowing your injury is causing your team Ls.

Idiocy and selfishness on both parties... Wonder how much NIL and all the NFL talk contributed to these closet decisions.

Win or gtfo..

Mario and his staff reeks of idiocy... He could have given Emory full reins and let him play a couple of easy games.. nope.. he keeps the kid waiting until 2 days to game night at your biggest rival, before telling the freshman he is starting .
Pulled similar cr@p last year..

Last edited:
Surprised no ones really talked about this.

During the game they talked above TVD having received a traumatic injury where his skin separated from the muscle and fat in his leg. This is a serious injury that most commonly occurs in bad car accidents.

That can definitely go a long way in explaining the sudden drop in play during the season. Dealing with that could be the source of a ton of pain and discomfort.

But if that was the case, *why was TVD playing?*. Why not play Emory in the easier conference games with a QB friendly game plan, and let TVD recover without further risk of making things even worse?

Were the coaches worried about losing those games by starting a freshman instead of their (apparently badly) injured star? Well we lost anyway, Emory lost reps that could have made a difference vs FSU, and TVD was at risk of having his recovery derailed. For all we know it was and why they were forced to sit him out against FSU in the first place.

Just a crazy development and insight into what went wrong this season.
This is what I was screaming about during the UVA game, and why I said he absolutely CAN'T be the starter for NC State.

This is what I was screaming about during the UVA game, and why I said he absolutely CAN'T be the starter for NC State.
If it was 100% yips accounting for his performance at that point, he shouldn’t have been played. If it was injury, then he DEFINITELY shouldn’t have played.

And I got absolutely buried by a large percentage of the board that week for saying we needed to just take our lumps with Emory that week because TVD obviously wasn’t right.

Advertisement
We need two portal QB’s-

We can’t have another season of disastrous QB play regardless of injury-

Williams will be back to compete-

Keep recruiting the position-

Whoever comes in I hope they can use their legs-

Advertisement
Back