TVD (He Gone)

Objectively, Better program than Miami has been over the past decade. So what does that make Miami?
greece looks GIF

Advertisement
One of those narratives that CIS mouth breathers decided to run with. We could look at targets, catch success percentage, first down conversations, basic understanding that slots will have more targets…but CIS needs to CIS.

We could talk about how many interceptions were caused by George having poor effort or because he ran the wrong route.

Not coming at you but I know you’re stirring it but dumb posters jump without looking and regurgitate what they see on here without thinking twice
Would you just shut the **** up and follow Van Interception to Wisconsin?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
TVD will do better at Wisky because he will be away from this toxic fan base. I mean he trotted out injured for you these past two years and gave it what he had. Was it good? Not as he wanted it to be. But he was a Cane at heart and did it because he thought he owed it to the team. The injuries were not minor. They were significant but he played for the fans and because he believed in the program. His reward? The program (Mario in particular who knew the extent of the injuries) and the fans crapped on him for doing so. I wish the next QB well but don't expect this fan base to rally around you. They will never do so.

Advertisement
TVD mopes v slurpers.

Mopes why can’t you be happy for him that he gets one final shot at turning himself into a decent QB under a quality coach? We’re getting our guy, so it’s a win win.

Slurpers, the kid was atrocious at times, didn’t put in enough work, didn’t lead the team, and got his head up his **** too often. He has some amazing qualities but he is flawed and a lot of his flaws are not coaching driven.

As far as Restrepo, not sure why he stays. He’ll get less snaps and less targets it’s a certainty. So either take your shot at the league now or follow TVD where you know you’ll be his go-to. We have Brashard, Ray Ray and Washington. Even if one of those three transfers too, we’ll be fine at slot.

Last edited:
I went to Wisco, you have no idea what you’re talking about lol
Yeah, I visited many colleges in my twenties in the NE, South, and Midwest.

There aren’t many colleges that can compete with Wisconsin for two things; partying and hot women. They don’t have the cultural flavor of Miami women, but they do have blonde/red headed women in spades.

The place obviously isn’t great in winter. Miami is a much better place to live, but they for sure also have hot women.

CIS showing their knowledge by assuming Wisconsin runs a bro style offense still and TVD, being from Connecticut doesn't understand that it's cold there.

Advertisement
Back