TVD first pass of the game

20220925_041615.jpg

This one ****ed me off more than anything. Everyone blaming Gattis for TVD but I could make this throw and it's a walk in Touchdown.. This play is designed perfectly and it's obviously there. But look at TVDs feet. He is arm throwing and it missed by a mile on a simple throw that any college or high school QB should complete 99.9% of the time. well meet Mr .01%

Advertisement
You don’t know what the pre play read was! But If it was Ladson he would have gotten the pass. He was not the read pre-play. That’s on the coaches. They don’t let TVD audible himself based on what he sees. Gattis is in the **** box and should have seen that 😖
Youre right, in my original post I said the issue is whichever one of them made Mallory the focus

View attachment 209589
This one ****ed me off more than anything. Everyone blaming Gattis for TVD but I could make this throw and it's a walk in Touchdown.. This play is designed perfectly and it's obviously there. But look at TVDs feet. He is arm throwing and it missed by a mile on a simple throw that any college or high school QB should complete 99.9% of the time. well meet Mr .01%
Baffles me that people see plays like this and blame play calling. Gattis definitely can improve in multiple ways, but some of this is very clearly on execution

Why get to the line of scrimmage then stop and look at the sidelines?? If he is having problems reading defense then he needs every second to be looking. It get on my fooking nerves.

Advertisement
Back