TVD at practice today

Heard that he looked sharper than he has in weeks. Seems like he's heard the noise and is itching to respond.

I love him for a bounce back game this weekend. Probably not a surprise the line is immediately going Miami's direction. Vegas feels the same.
So who told you this? Dan sileo?

Advertisement
Total is only 45 so probably likely it’s a close game. 3 of our last 4 games have been decided in the last 2 seconds or overtime. 23-17 Miami works for me.
As long as someone covers Concepcion we should roll, even with TVD being a head case.

Well

He can’t look less sharp…can he?

If You Say So Wow GIF by Identity

this place is gonna be glorious if/when TVD lights it up the next few weeks
“Why wouldn’t Jeremiah want to come here and play with TVD!??!?! Did he not see #1 ranked Ohio State struggle this week against Purdue!!?!?!?”

Or

“If TVD comes back next year he’s a Heisman contender and future #1 overall pick.”

Advertisement
It’s mental. Let them boost his spirits for a week and hope it works. Rooting for Miami so rooting for his mentals

Advertisement
Leadership Council should of taken TVD to Tootsie's after the game. Let him cry it out and talk about whatever stuck in his head (Maybe his gf broke up with him) and drink his sorrows away. Then the next day worked the alcohol out of his system with some 7 on 7 work with a lot of film study. Man is clearly a head case and teammates probably don't like him but they need to put their arms around him and maybe that help him open up and respond for the rest of the season. Man looks like he isolates himself away from everybody and lives in his head. Dude is from Connecticut!! This is the south. When we get in our head we go blow some steam off with the fellas and get back on track. If the "U" is a brotherhood they need to help dude out and push him out of his shell to respond cause the team needs him to play his best couple of games in the next couple of weeks to finish the year strong. If we win out then all the momentum Mario needs to build a contender will be there. And I'm ready for Miami to be back in contention. So We Need You TVD. You sensitive *******.

So finally 'heard the noise' after 3 games... OK.

I already know how this plays out. TVD goes on the road @NCST and balls out; then plays 3 awful quarters of football, and does just enough to crawl back into and then lose vs FSU.

Advertisement
Le go young man! Its time! Protect the ball! You got guys like Colbie Young that can bully a man one on one. You got guys like Aj Allen that can jump a defender, keep his balance and score, you got an endless supply of backs that can hurt you physically or elusively, you got a guy like Brashard Smith who can take it 99 yards to the 1. You have one of the best kickers in the country now that all you gotta do is get us to the plus side of the field! You got a defense with a game changer on the dline, and a defense overall that will keep us in the game at minimum. You got enough wheels to at least gain 1 yard to avoid a sack.

You have a lot of options!

Check down!

If we punt we punt but STOP TURNING THE ******* BALL OVER!
Trust what he sees
He's been too hesitant to go "where he should " so he falls back to 7

The o is giving him the options
And he needs to TRUST he finds the right one

I wanna kill him, but kid we are all Canes. Pick it up and finish it!!!
Go TVD (At least until the first **** poor INT)

I think the game plan is going to be run it down their throats. And pray defense can keep them from scoring as much as possible

I don’t think they want to risk TVD throwing it a whole lot.

Good luck with that at FSwho.

Advertisement
So finally 'heard the noise' after 3 games... OK.

I already know how this plays out. TVD goes on the road @NCST and balls out; then plays 3 awful quarters of football, and does just enough to crawl back into and then lose vs FSU.

This is entirely plausible.

Advertisement
Back