TVD at practice today

Advertisement
Advertisement
Against Clemson and ND, they mixed it up. If the opponent got behind on the yardage, NCSt was in zone. The first two downs they tend to run base 3/3/5 with man coverage and blitzing lots. The linebackers are good. 11 is fast enough to run down WRs and did it against one of NDs faster kids.
The problem has gotten deeper than just man coverage or zone coverage imo.

Yea he better vs man obviously but when we max protect UVA basically just would either blitz whoever the has the te or rb to create more pressure, or they just drop back and have extra guys (7or 8) with man vs our 3 guys going out for a route basically like a cover1 but with multiple robbers and that closes the windows quickly..tvd was turning bad plays into horrific plays.

Dawson has to counter and TVD has to take what they give, throw it away or see if u can get a few yards on the ground

Advertisement
Not to beat a dead horse at this point but...

Screenshot_20231031_070408_Twitter.jpg

TVD first series is the most important of the game for us , if he can’t distribute to his playmakers further than 10 yards then the problem continues.
I just don’t see him playing like he did (2) years ago all of a sudden.
Our D will again have to save the day for field position for our kicker to hit 50 yarders all game long to win.
NCST surly watch film of TVD of all his games again our kicker to save the day which is NOT GOOD.

GOCANES

Heard that he looked sharper than he has in weeks. Seems like he's heard the noise and is itching to respond.

I love him for a bounce back game this weekend. Probably not a surprise the line is immediately going Miami's direction. Vegas feels the same.

image (2).gif

Advertisement
TVD first series is the most important of the game for us , if he can’t distribute to his playmakers further than 10 yards then the problem continues.
I just don’t see him playing like he did (2) years ago all of a sudden.
Our D will again have to save the day for field position for our kicker to hit 50 yarders all game long to win.
NCST surly watch film of TVD of all his games again our kicker to save the day which is NOT GOOD.

GOCANES
You mean if he can’t connect with X
He gets 50 percent more targets than anyone else.

Advertisement
Heard that he looked sharper than he has in weeks. Seems like he's heard the noise and is itching to respond.

I love him for a bounce back game this weekend. Probably not a surprise the line is immediately going Miami's direction. Vegas feels the same.
weve seen and heard this before smh
Arrested Development Eye Roll GIF

I'm sure that they were hiding some type of minor injury. He'll come out smokin. There is No way that he played like a star to mediocre. Let's see and support HIM. GO CANES

I'm rooting for a bounce back too, but this makes it sound like he can just flip a switch and turn it on. If that were the case, I'd be asking the question of why in the FVCK didn't he flip the switch earlier?

Advertisement
Back