TVD at practice today

Suspicious Kenan Thompson GIF by Saturday Night Live
Well

He can’t look less sharp…can he?

Advertisement
We all know what's gonna happen. He will have a decent game and give us hope for him to beat FSU.
Heard that he looked sharper than he has in weeks. Seems like he's heard the noise and is itching to respond.

I love him for a bounce back game this weekend. Probably not a surprise the line is immediately going Miami's direction. Vegas feels the same.
Heard from who?

Advertisement
Heard that he looked sharper than he has in weeks. Seems like he's heard the noise and is itching to respond.

I love him for a bounce back game this weekend. Probably not a surprise the line is immediately going Miami's direction. Vegas feels the same.
Sharp on the golf course? Or carrying his chicks purse?

NC St plays alot of man coverage or they have over the time Doreen been there. If they are smart they play the same deep shell zone GT and UVA did. TVD is a 4th year QB aint fooling no one bout practice when GT and UVA bamboozle him with coverage.

Btw, i remind yall Miami OH played the same deep shell. We just ran the ball well and hit underneath stuff. Not rocket science
Against Clemson and ND, they mixed it up. If the opponent got behind on the yardage, NCSt was in zone. The first two downs they tend to run base 3/3/5 with man coverage and blitzing lots. The linebackers are good. 11 is fast enough to run down WRs and did it against one of NDs faster kids.

IMG_1674.jpeg

Advertisement
Do any of y’all think he’s butt hurt because Travis Kelce scooped his chick? Dude hasn’t been the same since that fizzled out.

Advertisement
Advertisement

But if it’s a mental thing, like a loss of confidence, he’ll have to prove it to himself in a game setting first.

Opening up 5 points worse than a team you just beat, who has a worse offense than you, isn’t “Vegas feeling the same.”

Advertisement
Back